⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Loss of all boosters

giselameier
giselameier Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi, when I yesterday started the game on my mobile phone all my collected boosters were gone/deleted/set to 0. I am playing always on this device (android) and did not re-install. An hour before everything was there.
Please, can you help and give me the boosters back?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @giselameier welcome to community, I'm so sorry for your boosters lost. Occasionally it is in the case of Android. Android system files are virus attacks, or any crashes are harmful for your Boosters. actually Android phone's booster is stored in device memory. You've completely lost them.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator
    Hello @giselameier,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any King Games' Sections :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your boosters "Without any Re-installation".  That is very strange to hear but this is not the first I am hearing this.  There were very few complaints about it few days ago. 

But, I would like to make sure... did your game crash before you lost those boosters?  Because, "game being crashing" can also cause to loose our boosters. 

Please reply by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below and please tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can receive an immediate notification.

Looking forward to assist you further.  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • giselameier
    @Pummy_Raj, no, the game didn't crash. :( 
  • beccasdad
    beccasdad Posts: 48 Level 2
    I also lost all my boosters today. No crash, just gone when I started CC. Android phone.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @giselameier, Thank you for responding!

Thank you for posting here @beccasdad and Welcome to the King Community!

Can you both please provide few details for the King team to look into the issue::
    1) The Device you are playing;
    2) The Platform you are using -- Facebook OR Kingdom account;
    3) Can you please provide your game user ID?  Here is a link how to look for your game ID --   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

NOTE:  I will inform the Community Manager about this, but we need all these details for them to look into the issue.

** Please let me know if you need any further details.  Tap on "Type your Comment" box just like before and please don't forget to tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can receive the notification.

Thank you & have a nice day/evening.
  • beccasdad
    beccasdad Posts: 48 Level 2
    @Pummy_Raj

I'm using my phone, a Samsung Galaxy Express Prime. I am using a Kingdom account. User ID 3915152943. Thanks for looking into this.
  • giselameier
    @Pummy_Raj

1) Huawei P20
    2) Kingdom account
    3) 2513554378
  • PummyRaj
    Thanks a lot for writing all the information @beccasdad and @giselameier

I will inform to the Community Manager.  Since it is the weekend, they can only respond OR we will have some information on Monday only.

I request you to please be patient till then.  I will keep updating you if I have any information :+1:

Once again, Thank you & have a nice weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?