Communitips! Share your tips and win some Gold!

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,864 Superstar
    @mysticalmysty I have never had that problem before either (thank goodness) but there are definitely people out there who have. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • DaylinDaylin Posts: 27 ✭✭
    My tip wpuld be to watch the purple videos that show up. They provide helpful boosters and free spins. You can also build up events like booster bot and space chase by going to a level you already passed and try to win 3 stars. Currently I have booster bot and it gives in game boosters for every passed level I win. If I am having to face a hard level I will build booster bot up all the way and then play the level. Hope this helps.
  • 15208368041520836804 Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Does anyone got a Tip, application, idea or way to cheat in getting extra or unlimited moves? Candy Crush reduced the amount of moves and even using all my boosters not able to complete my level.

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,821 Superstar
    Hey guys, great tips ๐Ÿ˜Š @SeraphicStar I've noticed you are talking about Sugar Drop levels so here is a post made by @Elsa about Sugar Drop levels.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252067/superstar-information-post-best-levels-for-the-sugar-drop-challenge

I hope you find it useful. See you around, guys ๐Ÿค—

The only way outside is inside. Namaste ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
    ๐ŸŒˆ
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    ๐ŸŒˆ
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    ๐ŸŒˆ
    Shake Piggy Bank - Friends Saga
    ๐ŸŒˆ