My level 2120 is not the one described

LadyLady Posts: 5
Why is my level 2120 different than what is described with the 2 cherries? Mine requires delivering 50 red, 50 blue and 50 green and has spawners that cover jellies with plastic very quickly so level is virtually impossible.

Answers

• QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    Lady said:
    Why is my level 2120 different than what is described with the 2 cherries? Mine requires delivering 50 red, 50 blue and 50 green and has spawners that cover jellies with plastic very quickly so level is virtually impossible.
    Hi, Lady, I think you are in the wrong chat, this Is for Candy Crush Friends and you're probably looking for answers from Candy Crush Saga Moderators. Regards !
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 8,133 Superstar
    Hi @Lady Welcome to the community. You can just repost your question / concern by clicking on the home tab on the top left then click on Candy Crush icon. As @QueenReineer mentioned it this community is exclusively for Candy Crush Friends only. Have a nice evening :)
     Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,968 Legend
    Hello @Lady and welcome to our Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

As @QueenReineer mentioned this section is for Candy Crush Friends, so if you have an issue with Candy Crush Saga please post it here:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/support

I hope you have a crushtastic day! :3
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,322 Community Manager
    Hi @Lady, hi everyone!

As mentioned this is for Candy Crush Saga, therefore I'm moving this to the right place so other players can help you ;) 

Have the sweetest day!

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 10 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,251 Superstar
    Hi @Lady welcome to our adorable Community 😊 You are now in the right section. The studio is always working on levels to make them more fun and challenging. As a part of the test they changed some levels, you can read more about this on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/231036/level-changed-on-candy-crush-different-number-of-moves-or-seeing-the-same-level-twice/p1

Have a wonderful day 🤗
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
  • mike12mike12 Posts: 3
    Lady said:

Mine is the same thing and it’s impossible!!!! Every move you make the next move is covered by those blasters 
  • LadyLady Posts: 5
    Mike-

Somehow I eventually passed it. Boosters didn't help. 
    I passed too i had to use 3 of those ufo boosters that shoot the 3 wrapped candies but i didn’t want to waste them