⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am unable to connect to Facebook in Candy Crush Saga to earn boosters and save my progress.

rocketrobin
rocketrobin Posts: 1 Newbie
In Candy Crush Saga when I try to attempt to connect to Facebook I get a message that I do not have access to the kingdom right now and to try again later. Which I have tried numerous times over a period of a week to no avail. I have no trouble connecting to Candy Crush Soda with my Facebook account. I am unable to earn rewards and boosters and cannot save my game progress. Please help.

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hmh, that was not sweet.

First make sure that you have the latest update of the game app installed from App Store:

http://to.king.com/4zGs

Then try the following steps to get the game back connected:

-Disconnect the game from Facebook. On the start menu tap Settings > Cogwheel > Log out

-Delete the Facebook app from the device

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Turn on the device again

-Open Safari and log in to your Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and connect it to Facebook

Once you're connected you can reinstall the Facebook app and continue using it if you wish.

If the game still is not connecting, please try the steps again, but delete both the Facebook app and the game app in the second step followed by clearing Safari cache etc. Please note that Boosters and Lives will be lost when you delete the game, as well game progress that yet haven’t been saved on Facebook or in Kingdom.

I hope this helps!

• Hazel_Reese
    Hazel_Reese Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am unable to connect to Facebook in Candy soda Saga,  I am able to connect to Facebook in Candy Crush. I am playing on my IPhone and have never had a problem up to a couple of days ago

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?