💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I do not like these latest levels including the super hard 4600. It’s not bad enough that King has changed the build a bot, now we are getting these new levels where even though we have earned the bot we can’t use it. We also can’t use any regular boosters like a cb, stripe/wrap, coconut wheel or fish that we may have earned. What’s going on?? 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    I haven't reached the levels you're talking about, but maybe @Cezdiamond will know something about this.
  • pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    edited April 2019
    @Khaos. Hey. Don’t know what level you are on but you can do the sugar drop challenge every 8 hours. Completing the challenge should give you a minimum of 10 boosters and gold bars. I play specidrfic levels to get the most sugar drops. 1476, 1256, 1168, 1137, 906, 666, 344, 281  Most of these levels will give you between 15 - 20 sugar drops. Levels 1476 and 666 generally give between 30 - 40 drops.  Takes about 45 minutes to get thru the levels but you can build up your boosters pretty quickly if you play it 2 x day.    I’m sure some of the other players can provide additional levels they use to build boosters. Good luck. 
  • mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    @Khaos worst is that you can't even get sugar drops or any reward from any challenge because you can't replay old lvls when you are on the top if you want to keep your bot full
    Now I'm playing one day in a week :/ and I can't stock up boosters
    @pvalla2 - if you have full bot and you don't want to lose it you can't play old lvls according to what @Cezdiamond said :(
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    edited April 2019
    Omg... My booster is at maximum efficiency! Wonder if I will lose it before it resets on Monday 🤔😂

If you can't use it on old levels, you shouldn't lose it on old levels. That's not right, King.
  • mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    @Khaos that's the worst - you don't lose bot immediately when you play old lvls
    They gonna take it from you on monday without any warning
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Is anyone else having problems with some of the new levels starting with 4596? With the new ‘ice’ over the candy?  I don’t mind the ice - I mind that they don’t let u start with ur bot (even if it’s at the Max) as well as any other boosters u have except for the boosters that are available once you start playing the game!  At this rate all my hammers and definitely the few saucers I have saved will be gone!!!
  • WTFK
    WTFK Posts: 10 Level 2
    Seriously sorry peeps.

I don’t believe this is a technical issue.
    Most likely Bots are going to be fazed out like all the other great boosters in the past. Or you will only be able to acquire them on new levels.....lol 

Reading the comments (yay for so many) and seeing King was sold now makes sense for all this new bull crap. 
    Activision paid 5.9 billion (yes billion), for candy crush. Good move until you start making your players as mad as I am right now. You don’t stay on top Activision with all this consumer hate. It will be the end of you.

Following
    Future quote of prof teaching internet gaming marketing 101

“We all remember what led to the bankruptcy of Activision a few short years after they acquired Candy Crush”

Learn from the colossal blunders bankrupted companies made. Especially those who failed to keep their (devoted, addicted, lots of time to play) consumer happy. 

Its not our fault you paid too much for an old game Acitvision.

• pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    edited April 2019
     Foe several weeks I’ve been playing using  the new bot. My experience is  playing and losing at the old levels does not impact the growth of the bot.  The new bot appears only to be impacted when you win or lose a “new” level OR when King decides to arbitrarily wipe it out. Also, when playing the levels to complete the sugar drop challenge and earn boosters, I don’t have to worry about winning the level since I can keep the boosters earned for that level whether  I beat it or not. There is some freedom in not having to worry about retaining the space dash as you play thru the levels to get sugar drops and boosters.  I do like the new ‘Sticker’ feature that you can earn by winning a new level each day.  I am able to win certain boosters I didn't have access to such as the UFO. But as with everything else in this game there are caveats. It appears you can win only one sticker in a 24 hr period. Since I can play at anytime, it is difficult to monitor the 24 hour period before you can play again for a sticker. It would be very helpful if King would add a timer to the sticker module as they have on all the other challenges. 

Since I am playing at the higher levels, I only have the option to play the 30 new levels that come out each Wednesday. I have to save back enough new levels so that I can play one a day for a new sticker. I have friends below my current level that are burning through 69- 70 levels a week. This makes it almost impossible to win the weekly leader board challenge and subsequently more boosters. I’m thinking the only I thing I can do is ‘unfriend’ them on Facebook so they no longer appear as a friend. Dang!!  I really liked that cousin too. Oh well, sugar’s thicker than blood. 
  • Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Khaos said:
    Omg... My booster is at maximum efficiency! Wonder if I will lose it before it resets on Monday 🤔😂

If you can't use it on old levels, you shouldn't lose it on old levels. That's not right, King.
    The idea of King doing the right thing- That's funny.  They have near unanimous outrage over this stupid decision to take away boosters for past levels and even when faced with the clear backlash, refuse to fix it.  The clock is ticking, King.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?