Tell us when you first started playing Candy Crush Saga and you could win some Gold Bars! (FINISHED)

124Next

Comments

• julos6julos6 Posts: 1
    Tapez votre commentaire
  • tcreetcree Posts: 8
    I'm not sure how long I've been playing but it's been a long time, I can set a play for hours  love this game all the great perks.
  • games_on_FBgames_on_FB Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I started playing Candy Crush Saga, Jelly and Soda 5 years ago and Candy Crush Friends Saga only recently and all of them are FUN..sometimes it's pretty challenging and frustrating playing the same level so as to move forward to next level but it's so exciting when I do!
  • mpage0419mpage0419 Posts: 7
    What level are you on with all 4 games I also play all 4 daily it’s like a addiction. But I love the games. Keeps my mind busy. 
  • games_on_FBgames_on_FB Posts: 19 ✭✭
    mpage0149..I love all 4 games but some I play more daily than others..on  CCSaga I've been stuck on level 1764 for over a week now,  CCSoda on level 467, CCJelly level 83 and CCFriends level 267 I have been playing this one more lately!
  • mpage0419mpage0419 Posts: 7
    CCjelly I’m on 63, CCSoda I’m on,98, CCSaga I’m on290, and CCFriends114
  • tcreetcree Posts: 8
    I started playing candy crush on 2012,it's one of the best games I've found ,some levels I think are a little too hard but after a month are more I get pass them and that always make me feel happy. 
  • CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,508 Community Manager
    @icrushlikecrazy

@jodady

@bluemoon

@Daylin

@mpage0419

You have all had the rewards added to your account :-) Congratulations on winning this latest contest. 

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders