⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I had 25 of each booster when I logged out. Logged in & had none😮 Where did they go?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hello @scon

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. :) 
    Please remember, android boosters had directly saved on device memory, you can't moved or synced them. and by the game freezing, crashing or uninstall you will lose them permanently. which not returnable.
    See here more tips for safeguard your saved boosters.
    have a good day 
  • scon
    scon Posts: 30 Level 2
    Thanks for being NO help whatsoever! None of those things happened to my phone😑
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hello @scon
    These can be any time. Follow some rules for caution in the future. 
    Basically we facing this type problem for old android device error.
    here some tips, check please
    Tip 1. Restart Your Device
    You can always try to restart your device when you meet any device problem. Press and hold the power button and tap Restart option. It can help you close all the apps running in the background and make space for you to run the wanted apps.
    Tip 2. Clear App Cache
    It will help you delete the unnecessary app cache that causes the crash. Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option.
    Tip 3. Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.
    Tip 4. Make Sure Stable Internet Connection
    The slow or unstable network connection can also lead to app crashes on Android.

Here are some tips for not facing this kind of problem in the future,

• Make your device software auto update.
    • Make your app auto update.
    • Don't open game when battery below 25%
    • Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    • Close all background running app before start this game.
    • Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
    Have a good day 
  • scon
    scon Posts: 30 Level 2
    We've established that you can read, you're simply NOT understanding. None.of.Those.Things.Happened!😑 I don't know how to make it ANY clearer.  Thanks AGAIN for being NO help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?