💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    What is your buddy challenge at? I just completed 54 but my my buddy never plays. It would be great if we could choose own own buddies.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I'm only on 13 but that is because I changed my last buddy - he never played the game.  I also wish we could choose out own buddies.
  • Son_g
    Son_g Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I agree with everyone else on this topic - please bring back the ability to get boosters by playing old or previously passed levels.  Those boosters are often the only way I can advance past a difficult level and if they're not available, the game quickly looses its appeal.  I sometimes pay for boosters/gold/lives etc, but like everyone else, I won't be paying for anything else until this issue is resolved.
    Anytime i connecty game i lose the boosters.
  • Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options
    Is there a way to unfollow this post? Getting tired of this spam.
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @Julius you can go into notification preferences and change how or when you are notified but I don’t think you can change it for just one thread, I think it would affect threads of the same type (like ideas).
  • Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    Got some new levels on the iPhone today. Now I just need to pace myself so I can get a sticker each day. I play the sugar drop twice a day and have collected a ridiculous amount of boosters. The ads are back today, not that they help much are new levels but they were fun to use doing sugar drops. 

So how is everyone doing today?
    Not well.  After a long day, I was hoping King would fix this mess and give back Boosters for old levels.  Unfortunately, the War on Customers continues.
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Why do we lose a level of Build a bot on levels that we can't use it? I am referring to the newer levels released that you can't use any starting boosters. If we can't use it, should we lose it on levels?
  • Pete_Lashmar
    Pete_Lashmar Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    @Khaos Totally agree with you. I have now deleted all King games off my PC - the new levels with no boosters, the ability to use Bot on old levels being taken away and now sugar drops vanishing I feel that players who have stuck with the game for so long are now just taken for granted. King want your money and that is all they care about now.
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    @Michiganplayer I have just accepted that this new bot is here to stay. I changed my strategy and I have actually found that it takes less time to pass the new levels if you have the boosters. I do not spend money I just complete the sugar drop challenge twice a day. I have built up over 1000 boosters since this change in February and I completely finish the 30 levels I get a week. 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @keyser_soze - I also figure the new bot is here to stay and do the sugar drop challenge at least once a day (sometimes twice). I also do the candy quest twice a day. It takes very little time and you get a cb, lollipop and stripe wrap. 
    However I do have two complaints about the new bot - it shouldn’t arbitrarily vanish (like what has happened to some people) unless you lose a new level (when Part of it goes away) and you should be able to use it on a new level if you have it (in other words if it is partially or completely charged).
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?