💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @louiseT - I hope you get your boosters. I’m getting ready to go for my sixth sticker later today and hope I get all my boosters on all my synced platforms. 
  • Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    I was hoping we would start out the new week with news that they corrected the error in judgment in regards to boosters for previous levels.  Instead the King "War on Customers" continues.  Just keep ignoring all your players, King.
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @Michiganplayer I’m afraid King will probably not be bringing the old bot back. Unless they see a significant drop in participation and revenue. 
  • Michiganplayer
    Options
    @Michiganplayer I’m afraid King will probably not be bringing the old bot back. Unless they see a significant drop in participation and revenue. 
    I'm doing my part.  I probably spent $100 in the period before they ruined it, now I refuse to spend a penny.  And "No" is not an acceptable answer for them here.  Look at the stats on this post.  This is the strongest message fans have ever sent.  How long can they continue to ignore their customers?
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options
    Even then, whoever made this decision won't want to admit they made a mistake, so they will try to rationalize it as other factors and refuse to change back. Then 3 - 4 years down the road, someone new will suggest it, and the company will be like "yeah, great idea", and act like it's something brand new. At least this has been my experience with how corporations operate. 

It's a simple business principal, never take away a benefit from a customer (especially one that has been given to them for 2 - 3 years) No matter how they spin it, it is punishing their customers who. That is just bad business.
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    @louiseT support must be really busy right now because I haven't heard back from winning the last space race and didn't get the rewards.
  • P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    mlae said:
    @Khaos worst is that you can't even get sugar drops or any reward from any challenge because you can't replay old lvls when you are on the top if you want to keep your bot full
    Now I'm playing one day in a week :/ and I can't stock up boosters
    @pvalla2 - if you have full bot and you don't want to lose it you can't play old lvls according to what @Cezdiamond said :(
    i  do not think that is correct,   you cannot add boosters by playig old levels.  you do ot loose them.    although  there are different rules for different players. cc periodically resets your build  bot even if you are not playing. 
  • Michiganplayer
    Options
    Even then, whoever made this decision won't want to admit they made a mistake, so they will try to rationalize it as other factors and refuse to change back. Then 3 - 4 years down the road, someone new will suggest it, and the company will be like "yeah, great idea", and act like it's something brand new. At least this has been my experience with how corporations operate. 

It's a simple business principal, never take away a benefit from a customer (especially one that has been given to them for 2 - 3 years) No matter how they spin it, it is punishing their customers who. That is just bad business.
    You are probably right.  If so, I will be long gone from the game by then.  But, there is another way.  The community manager contacts the supervisor of the developers and continues to push and go up the change until they fix this disaster.  Passing along our comments are not enough.  Insist.
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    @P2tt My one experience of actually having a full bot was that i didn't lose anything on a lower level just the next hard new level in which I lost it all promptly. I did manage to get it back to level one with a color bomb to test the resetting. It was still at level one early Monday morning. 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    I have also never lost the new bot because I played on a lower level and lost. I didn’t have any help from the bot, but I kept the same booster status for new levels. It appears to be pretty random as far as zeroing out the new bot every week. Several times my bot emptied on Mondays even though I hadn’t lost a new level and sometimes - like this week - my bot is still there and still full (which I am very glad to have it since tomorrow I should be getting 30 new levels).
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?