⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Missing features

Options
trent09
trent09 Posts: 3 Newbie
I seem to be missing some features of the game. I do not have a build-a-bot on my app. I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it with no results. Also I do not have the option to watch ads for boosters. Also, I do not win rewards for completed candy quests. Is this an issue of new features available only to some players or is this an individual problem?

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @trent09

Hello there, Trent! Welcome to the King Community!

The first thing I want to know is what device are you using? 

Let's try this. Since you've already uninstalled and reinstalled the App, there is no harm doing it one more time with the procedures that I will be giving you.

#1 -  Uninstall the Candy Crush Saga App
    #2 -  If it is a Desktop Computer or a Laptop Computer, restart it.   - - -  or - - - - - - - -
         -  If it is a mobile device, turn it off for 60 seconds then turn it on.
    #3 -  Before downloading the App, make sure your Operating System is fully updated.
    #4 -  Download the App
    #5 -  Install the App
    #6 -  Open the App
    #7 -  If you have used a Facebook Account normally, log-in on it when prompted because it has your saved games or  
             whichever way you want to go with.
    #8 -   In the Operating System Settings depending on your device, set the device to Automatically Update your App to keep it           current and with no issues.
    #9 -   You are all set.

Thanks for sharing your experience and contacting the Community! Please let us know if you need more help!

• trent09
    Options
    @mercerik

Thank you very much for the response. I followed the steps. Nothing has changed. 
    I have an iPhone 7 plus model A1661 running ios 12.2. 
    Is there anything else I could do?
  • mercerik
    Options
    @trent09

You are welcome! I am not sure why you are having that issue because I have an iOS Software Version 12.2 as well in my iPhone 6+. The only issue I had a year ago was freezing. I fixed that with the same steps, I was hoping that I could fix yours with the same resolution. I will try to explore on other venues and see what I can do. I cannot promise you anything except  try my best.

It might take longer than the usual time because this is a long weekend with Easter Sunday approaching!

Thanks for your patience! 

• mercerik
    Options
    @trent09

One more thing, Trent. Did you set your iPhone to Automatically Update the App? I remember one discussion we have here about the Download Version on iTunes that it is not current. Do this if you haven't and wait for it to update to the latest version and see if it changes anything. Can you do that for me?

Thanks!
  • trent09
    Options
    I believe I have it set up to automatically update. Is this the correct setting?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,499 Candy Moderator
    Options
    trent09 said:
    I seem to be missing some features of the game. I do not have a build-a-bot on my app. I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it with no results. Also I do not have the option to watch ads for boosters. Also, I do not win rewards for completed candy quests. Is this an issue of new features available only to some players or is this an individual problem?
    Hello @trent09, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you do not have the feature "Build - A - Bot" in your game yet!  It could be that you are not in the selected list of the players as of now!! 

King brings out certain features to certain group of people and they keep changing the group or adding the same feature to more players (if the feature is a succeeded one).  I too did not have the Bot feature till about a month ago, even after regular updates on my device(s).  I play on Android and iPad.  My iPad has this feature but, Android phone still does not -- again after all the updates. 

Please check these below links posted by Community Team, which will give you more insight about the available / non-available features --->
    1)  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177474/why-dont-i-have-this-new-challenge-but-my-friend-does
    2) https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234706/where-are-my-in-game-challenges#latest 

My friend has "Tiffi's Challenge" feature which includes "Seasonal Stockings" / "Lovely Letters", etc., but I do not have it and she does not have the Bot or the Didi / Rami pet!!  This example proves what was written in the first link is true =)

Please let me know if you need any clarifications!  I can try to assist you further :+1:

Thank you for posting in the Community and have a great weekend and Happy Easter!   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?