💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @WTFK - welcome to the community. As you may have noticed this topic has actually been closed by the community manager (in other words King doesn’t plan to change how build a bot is now working) but some of us continue to use this thread to discuss it and other aspects of the game exchanging thoughts and ideas in a friendly manner. Sorry if you find my posts annoying and off topic. 
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    @louiseT mine disappeared and then reappeared after Didi and was completely reset. 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @Khaos @louiseT Mine did the same thing.  However last week I was able to keep my build a bot the whole week and it didn't reset last Monday.  Sometimes it resets and sometimes it doesn't.  I wish it would make up its mind.  Of course my preference it to have the new build a bot not reset so I can use it on future new levels and not have to start over again.
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @louiseT - I'm playing via FB - are you playing via King?  Also - I am playing on IOS devices (phone/tablet).  Not sure if any of those factors might affect this but you also might ask @Elsa and see if she knows anything.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    My bot is completely gone too.😥
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,688 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Am I being tagged?  Who is tagging me?  LOL!  Hi guys, the Build-a-Bot was supposed to stay permanent and last week it worked.  I just opened the game to respond to a player and it's back to the beginning again!  I know that Cez mentioned that they did something to it so that it would continue.  I also know that when I completed those 45 new levels on Wednesday it was full and now it's empty.  Can all of you please do me a favor and keep your opens up here in the community to see if others are reporting a blank event or not seeing it all.  I just answered someone who said that it's missing from their game.

• chuck38
    chuck38 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    Back to the beginning for me as well. I’m getting used to rebuilding when the new levels come put on Wednesday. 
  • pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    I was able to keep my full bot for 2 full weeks (week of 4/8 and week of 4/15). I would lose a bot level if I failed a ‘new’ level but could build it back by winning a ‘new’ level. I had a full bot last night.  Opened CC this morning and have lost all bot levels. I find it puzzling that no one at tech support will tell us players exactly how the bot is suppose to work. It’s ridiculous that we are having to talk amongst ourselves, documenting our experiences, to try to figure out how this module is suppose to work. @Cezdiamond is the bot still being tweaked?  I thought I understood you to say the design of the bot was completed. Can somebody tell us how the bot works I.e how long can we expect to retain the bot until it gets wiped out and we have to rebuild. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I had half a bot on my tab on Sunday, ran out of levels, opened it up on Monday and it was gone again.

I have never quite worked out why they release more levels into the Windows 10 app before the rest of the apps, this means my Windows 10 is ahead of my two android apps and the FB game.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,688 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @JaneEB, the reason why more levels are found on Windows 10 vs mobile devices is because Apple and Android have to approve the levels before they are introduced on their devices.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?