⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No vibration problem

Options
radiomaru
radiomaru Posts: 3 Newbie
hey ! My game dont have any vibration. I look into configurations and nothing happens. Any help ? Iphone 7 user

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @radiomaru and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Turn on/off vibration button is implemented into game settings but it is not available to everyone yet. I don't have it in my game. If you don't have it too you might want to check out the vibration settings in your phone as sometimes the problem is there. Please check it out and see if it will help you. Thanks for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hello @radiomaru

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Please tell me, This menu was already on your device or you never find it? 

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @radiomaru and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Turn on/off vibration button is implemented into game settings but it is not available to everyone yet. I don't have it in my game. If you don't have it too you might want to check out the vibration settings in your phone as sometimes the problem is there. Please check it out and see if it will help you. Thanks for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • radiomaru
    radiomaru Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Never find it

Suplanta_Biswas said:
    hello @radiomaru

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Please tell me, This menu was already on your device or you never find it? 

• candycrush5555
    candycrush5555 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    so my game use to vibrate for every match I would make. But they are gone all of a sudden. I’ve retstarted, the vibrations settings are also turned on so I don’t know what happened. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @candycrush5555

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Only the vibration options available for Apple devices and the Candy Crush Saga app combined. If you have apple device then check your device and app update.
    This option not available for android. but for few android have touch vibration option, which is not game related.
    What device you using for this game?
  • Jacquel
    Jacquel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Just bought a brand new iPhone XS and it had cool new features like vibration on every move. But once I  logged into my king account all the features were gone. The app is up to date. I️ am too far to uninstall the app at this point. How do I get the features back? I️ want the new features with my new phone! 
  • Jacquel
    Jacquel Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Just bought a brand new iPhone XS and it had cool new features like vibration on every move. But once I  logged into my king account all the features were gone. The app is up to date. I️ am too far to uninstall the app at this point. How do I get the features back? I️ want the new features with my new phone 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Jacquel and welcome to Community :waving:

The vibrating feature is still running as a test which means it's not yet available for all players. Before implementing a new feature, it is tested with a limited group of players.

Unfortunately we cannot move you from one player group to another but I would recommend reconnecting the game to your Kingdom account to check if that makes a difference. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone :waving:

I have compiled your separate posts into one thread as they were all about the same feature. Thanks for understanding! 
  • candycrush5555
    candycrush5555 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    It seems like the newest candy crush update removed the vibrations for me. I get like 1 randomly here and there but that’s it :( 

ive updated phone. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Restarted phone. Logged out and in Facebook. No change 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?