💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

A search box added to the game

Comments

• Nigel53ma
    Nigel53ma Posts: 7 Level 2

Create easy means of getting to lower levels just as you have to get back to a Player's current level. Players are competitive and want to improve on lower levels as well as win the level they are currently on.

• leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    King!  We need an easy way to scroll down! Please hear us on this!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Tut said:

I have been asking for a down elevator button for ever it is crazy not to have one . There are so many difficult things that occur when you play on an iPad and you try to scroll down it will close the window when you bring the window back up and then try to scroll down it’ll close it again this can happen over and over again and then you’ll finally get down and it will bring you back up again . This becomes even more difficult the higher up you go when you like to play level at 1000 and you’re at 4000 it is a real pain to go back down . To add insult to injury they have now made the scenery disappear so that it’s very difficult to see what is there you have to pause to see it pop up . If you don’t see very well like me you can’t read the numbers . If king cares about its players why doesn’t care to make the game more convenient Instead of constantly making it more inconvenient .

I totally agree. I have had the same thing happen to me many times. It is very frustrating and time consuming. A down/up arrow where you could put the number of the level you want would be great. 
  • dwwallac
    dwwallac Posts: 3 Newbie
    Elsa said:
    Can we please get a search box added to the map where we could type in a level number and then it will search and go to that level?  Now that we have over 4000 levels it's a bit hard scrolling down on a computer with a mouse to get to my favorite sugar drop levels like 1476. 

• dwwallac
    dwwallac Posts: 3 Newbie
    Elsa, great idea , much needed, I’ve nearly worn off my finger print scrolling down through multiple screens from the thousands to give lives to my friends or play my favourite levels for events. How do we get this boosted to become a feature?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    They keep coming to check out the ideas but I don’t know how they determine which to choose.
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    We need more people to vote for a level search box, everyone seems to want one but nobody is voting
  • PROUDCAGLEHEAD
    PROUDCAGLEHEAD Posts: 25 Level 2
    I would like to see this option. It would be very helpful.
  • JuliaM
    JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
    We really need this. While waiting for new levels, I go back to get 3 stars on previous levels. I'm only up to the 500s and that's a looong way to scroll!
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    This suggestion is convenient to us, support !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?