Level 4654 help

KhaosKhaos Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 25 in Support
Am I missing something? It says i have 2 cherries left and can't find where they are supposed to come from. And I won an hour of unlimited lives when I started this level that I am losing out on because I don't want to keep playing and losing bot levels if there's a problem with the level. 

Also, this is the second week in a row I have won the Dexter space race color bomb challenge and didn't get the prizes. I opened up the game yesterday to play the new levels with it and it was gone from the trophy tab.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,259 Superstar
    Hello @Khaos ; B)
    This is app error. Restart your device > Do nothing 10 minutes > Check again
    If same problem then reply me here  :)
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏

• KhaosKhaos Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sukanta_Biswas nope, still doing it. I have lost my bot levels and my hour of unlimited lives now.

hello @Khaos
    what device you using for this game?
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏

edited April 25
    I'm using an Android LG G5. It's up to date even the app CC is up to date. After a couple more attempts and quite a few boosters, I was able to complete it. It seems as if you can't use a color bomb and a wrapped package to knock out most of the board at the start and have multiple cherries falling at once. Too many cherries falling at once is causing the app to not keep up with the accurate count of fallen cherries. I have noticed other people have posted problems with the fruit count and wonder if the same thing happened. @Sukanta_Biswas

@Khaos
    Jelly fish, UFO, Color Bomb Combo these are makes error  B)

@Sukanta_Biswas So boosters are a blessing and a curse for fruit! I hope it's fixed soon.

@Khaos i just checked  :)

everything is normal here  :) however congratulations for your success 

@Sukanta_Biswas did you have your cherries empty out 1 at a time or have multiple empty at once? I won the level by having the cherries empty 1 at a time to get the accurate count. When I used a combo to empty multiple cherries at once is when it didn't count them all.

@Khaos
    i played normally, one by one cherry was dropped.