Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• MsMGS
    MsMGS Posts: 15 Level 2
    I have the most current version according to google play, last updated April 16, 2019, on android mobile and my sugar track disappeared sometime over night, and still hasn't come back. I've checked for updates, restarted the app and my phone and still nothing. It's not just a old version issue. Please fix it!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @MsMGS I haven’t seen messages about this on a mobile device.  I am off my computer now but I will check out the messages in the morning to see if anyone else on mobile has this problem.
  • MsMGS
    MsMGS Posts: 15 Level 2
    I also logged in on an iphone with the most updated version, no sugar track. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    I just checked my iPad and I have it.  Wait until Wednesday when the new episode is released and maybe it will come back then.
  • Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    Hi Elsa. I also have been having problems with my Sugar Drop Levels not becoming available for 2- 3 days at a time. I usually play certain Sugar Drop favorite levels (1476, 666, 344, 281, etc) once every 24 hours. I have been messaging Pummy back and forth about this. She has also seen a delay in her Sugar Drop levels. I just wanted to let you know about our problems with this. I have noticed that more and more players have started to complain about this. I am beginning to wonder if King has increased the time between Sugar Drop levels, because too many players were getting too many boosters this way. Thanks for your help with everything. 
  • SheriBoo
    SheriBoo Posts: 26 Level 2
    I usually stay towards the end of the game waiting for new levels to be released. Sugar Drops help stay in the game all week and make it fun and it use to be a stress releaser. Lately the fun is going out of the game. Sugar Drops are gone for many of your faithful long term players. I have been playing this game since the beginning. I am a long term player. Now theres no drops for many of the faithful yet some  players still have them.

It use to be you could get 60 points for u sing the piggy bank now its only 30. We get these rediculous scroll challenge for super hard levels which guarantee there are going to be nightmare levels all through. The bots have gotten insane....the options before with the letters were so much better.

Come on please make this game fun again and give us back out sugar drops. This is such a major bummer and its accomplishing the exact opposite by giving players a reason not to play the game. Its no longer a fun thing. Theres so much stress in the news...we need a fun place to chill where goals are reasonable. Please make it fun again and please return our Sugar Drops !!!
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Hi @SheriBoo . What game are you referring too ? This community is for cc friends but if you go to the top of the page and select the game icon it will take you to a board where you can select the game you are referencing and comment there. Hope this helps 😊
  • SheriBoo
    The actual game Candy Crush
  • SheriBoo
    I usually stay towards the end of the game waiting for new levels to be released. Sugar Drops help stay in the game all week and make it fun and it use to be a stress releaser. Lately the fun is going out of the game. Sugar Drops are gone for many of your faithful long term players. I have been playing this game since the beginning. I am a long term player. Now theres no drops for many of the faithful yet some  players still have them.

It use to be you could get 60 points for u sing the piggy bank now its only 30. We get these rediculous scroll challenge for super hard levels which guarantee there are going to be nightmare levels all through. The bots have gotten insane....the options before with the letters were so much better.

Come on please make this game fun again and give us back out sugar drops. This is such a major bummer and its accomplishing the exact opposite by giving players a reason not to play the game. Its no longer a fun thing. Theres so much stress in the news...we need a fun place to chill where goals are reasonable. Please make it fun again and please return our Sugar Drops !!! Can you help us with this?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @SheriBoo

Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
    So these temporary problems are being shot. I understand your problem. But I'll tell you Keep a little confidence.
    I hope this issue will be resolved during the next update :) Although I can not say the exact day.  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?