• kfe
    kfe Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Yeah sure my ID is  “731404940” 
  • kfe
    Options
    Hi pummy, 
    I was waiting to hear from you regarding my booster issue, as you said that almost everyone is on Easter break and they should be back on Monday or Tuesday. 
     So I hope this issue will be resolved soon. 
    Thanks 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @kfe, @Peta and @coolfire :waving:

Sorry to hear about your boosters :(

Boosters are saved locally in your device which means you cannot move them from one device to another nor we can guarantee that you can keep them indefinitely. For this reason we recommend using your earned free items mostly as you go so you get the most use out of them. 

I recommend checking out this post about safeguarding your boosters for further details. 

I wasn't able to find any purchased items from your player account but I have added an assortment of boosters to your games to get you started again. I hope that helps! 
  • kfe
    Options
    Well I never said that I made a purchase I know it can’t be transferred from one device to another I was playing on my phone and have been collecting them from years, of course I have been using them on difficult levels as well. I am sorry but this is ridiculous that you are playing like hell all the time and one day you  open your game and see all boosters came down to zero for no good reason I mean r u serious? I was playing this game for fun To release the stress out , not to take the tension so I think I have played enough , thanks for the worst customer service.
     Bye 

• Hanluiggi
    Hanluiggi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Vaya mierda de atención al publico o como lo llaméis, se pierden los boosters por culpa de King y encima pretenden hacernos creer que la culpa es nuestra, solo piensan en ganar dinero y más dinero, pero a los jugadores que les j---n, podéis quedaros vuestro juego, hay montones mejores y mejor atención al jugador, aprended de Epic Games, ellos si te atienden.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?