Build-a-Bot cheat is back (sort of)

piglet301
piglet301 Posts: 36 Level 2
Once you complete all current levels the Build-a-Bot can once again be charged and used on lower levels.  This only lasts until new levels released on Wednesday but it makes getting sugar drops and winning the space race a breeze. Just an FYI.

I play on Windows & currently have finished level 4775 and the Bot cheat is back for me.  Don't know if this will work for those on mobile devices with fewer levels available.

Comments

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
  • Penny_Filson
    Penny_Filson Posts: 6 Level 2
    If you fail a level before you end, go off line then exit the game. You don’t lose any build a bot parts! They’ll all be there when you start back up. I stay offline when I play these higher impossible levels until I pass one. I don’t get to spin the wheel but still get daily boosters. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    piglet301 said:
    Once you complete all current levels the Build-a-Bot can once again be charged and used on lower levels.  This only lasts until new levels released on Wednesday but it makes getting sugar drops and winning the space race a breeze. Just an FYI.

I play on Windows & currently have finished level 4775 and the Bot cheat is back for me.  Don't know if this will work for those on mobile devices with fewer levels available.
    Really?  You can go back down to lower levels to play it? 
  • piglet301
    edited May 2019
    @Elsa yep and I can also build it up to fully charged on any level.  I didn't realize at first because the ladder doesn't appear after you win a lower level.  This happened last week, but I thought it might be just glitch.  But happened this week too.  Last week it stopped happening as soon as new levels were available but re-started as soon as I beat them all.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    @piglet301 B)
    For me 3 set build a bot. It's getting bigger by passing any level. And if the level is not passed, one step is decreasing  :)
    But I'm just getting in android.

I am waiting for next update  :lol:

• piglet301
    Yeah me too, I get the notice that I am losing a step, just not the ladder when I gain a step.
  • _Elsa_
    piglet301 said:
    @Elsa yep and I can also build it up to fully charged on any level.  I didn't realize at first because the ladder doesn't appear after you win a lower level.  This happened last week, but I thought it might be just glitch.  But happened this week too.  Last week it stopped happening as soon as new levels were available but re-started as soon as I beat them all.
    Wow I am not going to tell anyone because it might be a glitch and they will change it back.  So let's figure this out.  You open the game and do you start with a new level?  Do you wait until your Build-a-Bot is full? 
  • piglet301
    @Elsa, not sure I understand the question - I have no new levels available currently.  I am playing right now just for fun and sugar drops and to try to get 3 stars on some stubborn old levels (I'll get 3 stars on 505 some day if it kills me!)  But the Bot works just like it used to - when I open the game I have it at whatever step it was when I quit playing last, does that make sense?  And I can increase it by winning any level and also lose a step by losing any level.  I'm sorry if I'm not explaining it well.  I am happy to share screen shots, but I can't figure out how to do that, is there a tutorial for posting screen shots? 
  • _Elsa_
    No I think I finally understand it.  I am at the top, like you, waiting for a new episode.  So that's why I was wondering if you needed to start out with new levels and then go back down to old levels.  But from what you wrote we don't have to do that.  That is too funny that the players were soooooooooo upset that they couldn't go back down to the lower levels and you found out that you could.  I wonder if the studio made the change.  Do I dare write in that forever ending message asking them to check if they can do it?  What do you think?
  • piglet301
    By "forever ending message" are you referring to that huge thread from when the Bot first changed?  It's up to you, but I wouldn't want to see that thread bumped to the first page.  There was a lot of unpleasantness in there. It was one of the first threads I posted in and all the negativity and lack of civility almost sent me away from here for good.  And as you say, publicity might prompt King to take this perk away.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?