⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 505

Options
Bigtone101
Bigtone101 Posts: 1 Newbie
What is up with this level?, you can't get anywhere near 450000 to 3 star it. At least with the other levels you had a chance, but not this one. Target is at least 100000 too high. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Bigtone101, thank you for writing here in th community.  I'm not sure how many players are like you that want to get 3 stars for each level, so I don't foresee the studio changing the target in the near future.
  • McFlash
    McFlash Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I can confirm that Bigtone101 is not alone on this matter - I too am the type of players who wants to get 3 stars on each level. I had hard times with other levels in the past, played them every day for weeks - but in the end, I did manage to get 3 stars using power ups and simple luck.

But level 505 is completely out of this category - I've been stuck on this level for 6 months now, it's the only level I ever play and it's so frustrating. It is theoretically IMPOSSIBLE to reach 3 stars no matter how many power ups I use or no matter how many layouts I try. The amount of points for a 3 star is just too damn high! You really need to lower the ceiling for amount of points for 3 stars. Check the stats if you have any! Or try to test it out for yourself! 
    Even if you invest $100 worth of power ups - you can never reach 3 stars for this level. It's absurd! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @McFlash, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • ztlos2soltz
    ztlos2soltz Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I too am a person who likes to get 3 stars and 505 is totally ridiculous.  My brother who also likes to get 3 stars and we compete against each other to see who gets the levels first  was playing the level for a year and is so disgusted he has deleted the candy crush app. 
  • wallman2001
    wallman2001 Posts: 53 Level 2
    edited June 2021
    Options

Just adding my name to those that want to get 3 stars on each level, and I'll be honest this level is not possible. The fact that I am #1 on the list as far as the amount of points that have been awarded with 395000 points shows that it is pretty much impossible because no one else has done it.

Please review this level and test it as I believe either it was an oversight or it wasn't properly tested.

Thank You

• ztlos2soltz
    ztlos2soltz Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I did get three stars but it took a year. Now I am on another level 617 and it has been almost a year and I still can’t get 3 stars

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Welcome to the friendly King Community.

There are some levels where it is very difficult to get three stars so you can try the next level without focusing on how many stars you got😊Lots of fun levels ahead of you.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?