⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I didn’t receive my “weekly win” prizes again

Answers

• jul4ik
    jul4ik Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thank you. 
    But than why am i still seeing this? If i am no longer testing?
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    It's just there to show you how you match up against other players each week. King is always releasing and testing new events so don't worry, you'll get the opportunity to earn more rewards soon. 
  • Ellie_Hood
    Ellie_Hood Posts: 28 Pro Player 👑
    Not only did I win, I claimed prize but I got nothing on my iPad, so then I tried my phone where it also offered my prize, and again nothing. I emailed King and got referred to here. I quit
  • Ellie_Hood
    I won the weekly race, Not only did I win, I claimed prize but I got nothing on my iPad, so then I tried my phone where it also offered my prize, and again nothing. I emailed King and got referred to King Community. This has happened with other prizes, too, but the biggie is especially annoying. Is there any recourse? 
  • Ellie_Hood
    I need boosters for the levels where you wait for lucky board. I used to be able to earn them by redoing old levels and winning many in a row. But you can’t do that anymore. I refuse to pay for them and I am getting too bored by levels that you have to play over and over again until you get the right board. So I guess it’s time to retake up reading LOL. I also don’t like that they only give one prize in the race for the most sprinkles. Is there any chance they’ll change either of these?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Ellie_Hood
    Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received reward that mean you are now not under the testing group.

Anyway, Show me a screenshot, where you did not receive a prize. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Ellie_Hood

Please make single post for same problem.
    Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received reward that mean you are now not under the testing group.

Anyway, Show me a screenshot, where you did not receive a prize.  
  • Kencrush
    Kencrush Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have been 1st for 2weeks now amongst my friends in the weekly race.. I waited till the end of the race to be sure I stayed 1st this time and no rewards... What's gone wrong?? 
  • SazAndo
    SazAndo Posts: 19 Level 2
    Hi I have also been first for the last two weeks running and not received any reward. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?