Placement of treats

Options
Fr_Cayman
Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
When I play Candy Crush on my phone I play with the phone in the upright position.  Unlike an iPad or Galaxy Pad where the treats are on the side of the playing field, when playing on a phone in the upright position they drop to the bottom.  Since everything is touchscreen these days, and smartphones are indeed touch, this is an inconvenient place to put them.  I'm not sure about others but when I am playing my finger can be swiping at candies when they accidently hit a treat, or I get a lazy drop to my index finger as it hovers over my phone.  Now, for the hand or the lollipop that's not a big deal, but I keep losing flying saucers as well as the party favour - something that really is upsetting.  When you tap either there is no screen asking to confirm, or a light-up on the board suggesting where to play it - it just deploys.  And you can't take it back.  If King could switch those to the top of the screen it would prevent a lot of hard feelings.  I just deployed my last party-favour with 21 moves left to crush one candy.  Was that ever upsetting.

Am I alone on this?  Or do others experience this?  Heck, I even deployed the flying saucer when I dropped my phone and caught it, my thumb hitting it I guess.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?