jandy57
jandy57 Posts: 2 Newbie
How do I get rid of the champions race?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hello @jandy57 :)
    through this messages, I welcome you to the king community.

sorry to say that, this time i did not understand about your statement. did you trying to tell about weekly race? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello @jandy57,

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to say that we cannot "Turn Off" the Champions Race at the moment!!  It would be great if we can have an option of Opting out!!
  • donna9331
    donna9331 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I agree...turn off (or give us the option to turn off) the CHAMPIONS RACE.  We hate it!  We would very much like to just keep competing among our own team.   Competing among all these strangers is absolutely NO FUN AT ALL!  
  • donna9331
    Options
    PS...This "Champions Race" really just makes me want to sit out a week until the game is "normal" again.  Anyone else feel the same way?  It's just NOT fun when you're not playing against YOUR team mates.
  • triciabrewer
    triciabrewer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I agree. I can no longer see who is in 1st, 2nd & 3rd place among my FRIENDS. I'm in a race with STRANGERS!
  • donna9331
    Options
    I agree. I can no longer see who is in 1st, 2nd & 3rd place among my FRIENDS. I'm in a race with STRANGERS!

Tricia, y ou CAN see, if when you first start up Candy Crush, you click on YOUR icon at the upper left, sort of IN the playing field, you'll get a field with three tabs. then you can click on the one that says, I think, "Weekly Race" and it will show you your regular team. I'm playing with strangers this week, and am considering just waiting until Sunday to play again.  This um, "stinks".
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,994 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to the community @donna9331 and @triciabrewer!  I understand your frustration with the Champions Race.  I find it useless because not only do I not know those people but I will never win because I am one of the players that has to wait for the new levels to show up every Wednesday so the most levels I can complete is 30.  I think King may have created the Champions Race for those competitive people who like the idea of competing against more than their group of friends.  However, it would be nice if there was an opt out feature for those people who don't want to participate.  I'm just curious what the prize is for whoever wins, since I will never win it.
  • donna9331
    Options
    Welcome to the community @donna9331 and @triciabrewer!  I understand your frustration with the Champions Race.  I find it useless because not only do I not know those people but I will never win because I am one of the players that has to wait for the new levels to show up every Wednesday so the most levels I can complete is 30.  I think King may have created the Champions Race for those competitive people who like the idea of competing against more than their group of friends.  However, it would be nice if there was an opt out feature for those people who don't want to participate.  I'm just curious what the prize is for whoever wins, since I will never win it.
    You CAN opt out if you're on a mobile device by clicking on the cog > settings and then take it from there.  If you're on a computer....you're out of luck.  :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?