Is every level 3 stars?

Options
feprice
feprice Posts: 5 Level 2
I’m on a level that look likes it needs three stars but when you start playing, here is only two stars at the top over the score bar. Does that mean you can only get two? 

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello, @feprice! I'm not sure what you're asking. Can you post a screenshot of what you're talking about? I can assure you that it is possible to get three stars on every level, although some levels are much tougher than others.
  • feprice
    Options
    Sure! See at the top left corner, it only shows two stars... Does it mean that’s all I could get? Other levels show the three.. this is the first time I’ve seen this.. 

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    That is strange, @feprice. Have you completed the level with a full points bar?
  • feprice
    Options
    I don’t think so. This one is a tough one for me. I’ve beat it before - just noticed I didn’t have three stars yet and realized that’s maybe I couldn’t.. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    feprice said:
    I’m on a level that look likes it needs three stars but when you start playing, here is only two stars at the top over the score bar. Does that mean you can only get two? 
    @feprice

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

That is a good question! Every Game Level has a Star Meter that can go as high as 3-Star. I don't know if you notice it in the game as you play. The 1-Star is in Red, the 2-Star is in Green and the 3-Star is in Yellow. Each color is only revealed once you reached that score bracket. Your star performance is depending on where you are in the meter when the Sugar Crush is announced towards the end of the game.The 3-Star is usually attainable in any Level, Easy or Hard. 

I have 2 ScreenShots here to show you the difference.

I certainly hope I answered your question! Please let us know if you have other questions!

Thanks!

Candy Crush Saga Super Hard Level 4215 2-Star ⭐⭐

Candy Crush Saga Level 3311 3-Star ⭐⭐⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?