⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Vibrations / Haptic Feedback

Options
StrawberryJelly
StrawberryJelly Posts: 4 Newbie
I’ve played candy crush saga since several weeks on the iPhone XS. I always had the vibration feature turned on. Suddenly the feature disappeared with the latest update begin of June. I miss this very much, please bring it back. It’s only half fun now and I paused to play the game since then.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello @StrawberryJelly

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

I'm sorry for not option for you. This feature is given in the game by the group to test. Now you are not in test group so the feature is not in your game. Not all features are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    Anyway, Check update your device software
    Update device software If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, you can see if there is an update manually
    Touch Settings.
    Scroll to and touch General.
    Touch Software Update.
    If an update is available, touch Download and Install.
    Read the terms and conditions and touch Agree.
    Touch Agree.
    Wait for the update to download.
    Your Apple iPhone will restart to complete the update.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    I’ve played candy crush saga since several weeks on the iPhone XS. I always had the vibration feature turned on. Suddenly the feature disappeared with the latest update begin of June. I miss this very much, please bring it back. It’s only half fun now and I paused to play the game since then.
    @StrawberryJelly

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

The Vibration Feature on iPhone iOS can be found in your iPhone Settings under Sounds. This being turned On or Off doesn't have anything to do with the Game. It could have been turned-off during your iPhone iOS Update. If you need help in enabling that, it is best to call your Cellphone Provider and they can walk you through and will stay with you until it is working.

Hope this answers your questions and concerns!

Thanks!
  • sassykitty
    sassykitty Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

• sassykitty
    Options
    My haptics vibration is gone too and I miss it!!!  The game isn’t as fun now.  Candy crush prompted me to do an update and I lost the vibrations.  I looked for a system update on my iPhone and I also made sure my haptics are on under settings but it didn’t bring them back to candy crush.  Please bring it back!!! 
  • StrawberryJelly
    Options
    Sukanta_Biswas, thanks for your quick reply. This means I have coincidentally been in the haptic feature testing group since I started to play. 
    Then it makes sense that the feature disappeared suddenly. 
    Are you part of the dev team? Or do you know if it’s possible to give them some feedback for those kind of test rollouts?
  • StrawberryJelly
    Options
    mercerik, thanks for your suggestion. The problem is not related to the device or iOS settings, vibrations are still activated. Actually it was my first concern, that the device may broken, when the feature disappeared. But as the colleague suspected, It seemed that I have been part of a testing group.
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    Options
    mercerik, thanks for your suggestion. The problem is not related to the device or iOS settings, vibrations are still activated. Actually it was my first concern, that the device may broken, when the feature disappeared. But as the colleague suspected, It seemed that I have been part of a testing group.
    @StrawberryJelly  

Thanks for letting me know! That must have been a nice experience for you.

Thanks for sharing your experience! 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @StrawberryJelly
    Yes, you can find it again if their test is successful. promotion allocation is random, and so king unable to send  active or Deactivate promotions for specific players. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Luckily this is not a problem, its completely normal.

• mercerik
    edited June 2019
    Options
    My haptics vibration is gone too and I miss it!!!  The game isn’t as fun now.  Candy crush prompted me to do an update and I lost the vibrations.  I looked for a system update on my iPhone and I also made sure my haptics are on under settings but it didn’t bring them back to candy crush.  Please bring it back!!! 
    @sassykitty

Haptic Feedback is a New Technology Feature on new iPhones. If this appears on your Candy Crush Saga Settings and disappears, it is possible that this feature was disabled in your iPhone with iOS Update. If your iPhone has this feature, I have 2 ScreenShots that can help you bring it back.

Hope these ScreenShots help you answer your questions!

Thanks!

• sassykitty
    Options
    mercerik said:
    @sassykitty

Haptic Feedback is a New Technology Feature on new iPhones. If this appears on your Candy Crush Saga Settings and disappears, it is possible that this feature was disabled in your iPhone with iOS Update. If your iPhone has this feature, I have 2 ScreenShots that can help you bring it back.

Hope these ScreenShots help you answer your questions!

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?