⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

lack of tickets...

Lynn_Allen
Lynn_Allen Posts: 19 Level 2
If anyone from Support reads this.... I currently run five avatars, just to have a means to advance in the game. I  currently have two, soon to be three, avatars that need tickets  to advance.But guess what, I cannot get any tickets. I think it's been about two weeks when this first started. My question to you, King Games.com, is when will this problem, amounst others,be fixed? Can we expect something to be done by the end of the year???? Also, it would be nice, not just for myself, but for the other players that are having issues, if you guys actually came out and addressed this problem. Just a thought. Good customer relations and such....

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    If anyone from Support reads this.... I currently run five avatars, just to have a means to advance in the game. I  currently have two, soon to be three, avatars that need tickets  to advance.But guess what, I cannot get any tickets. I think it's been about two weeks when this first started. My question to you, King Games.com, is when will this problem, amounst others,be fixed? Can we expect something to be done by the end of the year???? Also, it would be nice, not just for myself, but for the other players that are having issues, if you guys actually came out and addressed this problem. Just a thought. Good customer relations and such....

@Lynn_Allen

Hi Lynn! Welcome to the Community!

I have been playing this game since it came out in 2012 and currently on Level 4251. I have no idea what tickets you are referring to and why you have to have 5 avatars to advance in the game. Can you kindly elaborate what your issue is all about so I can figure out a solution for you?

Please let me know!

Thanks!
  • Lynn_Allen
    edited June 2019
    The tickets I am refer to is when you finish an episode and you need three tickets in order to advance. You can either buy them or ask your friends for help. The reason I am running five avatars, is I am  guaranteed tickets if I don't wish to wait for friends to send them. Granted, I have two extra. The issue that is occurring is, I am not getting any tickets when requested. None when I ask friends, or from the other avatars I am running. I have been informed that King games is having problems with the game, and they "are working on it".That  is the issue.

• mercerik
    @Lynn_Allen

You will have to take ScreenShot of the tickets you are talking about and post it here because I am still in the fog about it. I play the Episode Race. I never heard of tickets in this race whatsoever. In this race, the first place winner gets 5 Gold Bars. I won 15 Gold Bars for the 3 Race. I am trying to win my 4th Gold Bars in the ScreenShot below.

It will make it easier to understand if you could provide me with a ScreenShot of yours.

Thanks!

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    @Lynn_Allen - could you please confirm that this really is a question about Candy Crush Saga (the section we are currently under)? I googled and it seems it could be about Candy Crush Friends; they have avatars and tickets. Candy Crush Saga, to my knowledge, does not have these features.
  • Lynn_Allen
    Ok. To repeat myself, I play Candy Crush on my pc. Windows 7. Yes the game does have tickets that have to be issued by friends, or you can buy them in order to advance. I am unable to receive or give tickets.Yes, I am aware of the problems others are having with this,but so far the only people I have heard from are from the Community. No one from Tech support has relied to my questions.Forget about contacting Kings Games, because they only answer I have received involves Facebook play. I am just trying to jar someone out there representing King games in providing an answer. Directly. Instead of hearing it third hand.  Hope this answers your question.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    I'm sorry if I'm sounding obtuse, but this is all quite strange.

Yes, I do understand that you are playing Candy Crush on your Windows 7 PC.

But are you playing Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga, or Candy Crush Soda Saga? These are all different and separate games and have separate sections in this discussion forum, with separate Support sections. There are better changes of getting support if the question is in the section relevant to the game.

I have played 4865 levels of Candy Crush Saga and I have never once encountered any avatars or tickets so that's why I am thinking that it just maybe might be possible that you are not playing Candy Crush Saga but one of the other Candy Crush games.

• macca
    macca Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hi Support.  

My problem may be similar to that being experienced by Lynne-Allen.

I am having a problem with Candy Crush Saga (being played on my PC online at King.com).  I am suddenly no longer able to send or receive gifts/lives to or from 'friends'.  Also, two days ago, I finished an episode, requested help from 'friends' to send lives to enable me to unlock the next episode, but no replies or lives have arrived.  I have repeated my request a number of times but nothing has been received.  Do we now need to buy our lives to progress to the next episode?  If not, would you be kind enough to look into this issue?  

Thank you for your help.
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    @macca

From your description that you have the same experience as Lynne Allen, I think your issue is with a Candy Crush Friends Saga and NOT the Original Candy Crush Saga. I know some people get confused and as you can see, you are not the only one. It is true that with both Games, players benefits from gifts of lives from friends playing the same game but we don't use Avatars at Candy Crush Saga or Tickets whatsoever. 

It would help understand the problem and game that you are currently playing if you could take and share a ScreenShot of what is happening to you. 

When you play a Game, there are a lot of things involved when you encounter a problem. Sometimes it stems from your computer being neglected with no maintenance. Each time you go online, Temporary Files gets created and accumulates in time when not deleted. Simple maintenance such as Operating System and Application Updates can make your life easier.  Optimizing your Disk and Cleaning up your files would make your computer run faster and live longer.

Please give me a ScreenShot so I have something to go through! Problems will never be resolved if you hold back on information.

Thanks!  
  • macca
    Hi mercerik.

Thank you for your reply and helpful suggestions.  My computer maintenance and flash player version are up-to-date, and my history and temporary files are deleted every night.

My issue is with the Original Candy Crush Saga and definitely NOT CC Friends Saga as I don't play that game.  I play the King.com games only through the online site as I'm not on Facebook.  Below please find some screen shots that may clarify the details that seem to be of confusion.  Going from the bottom screen-shot upwards, the first is the screen through which I enter the game.  The second is when the end of an episode has been reached.  The third is the shot of where I click 'ask friends' to get a ticket to unlock the next episode.  The problem is that no requests are going through to friends and I am not receiving any help or lives; therefore, I'm not able to progress to the next episode. I hope this helps to clarify the issue.  Many thanks!

• macca
    Hi mercerik and/or Tech Support:

I'm wondering whether you are looking into the issue of not being able to progress in the Candy Crush Saga game.  Please see the screen-shots above that you requested.

Many thanks.

June 13 2019

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?