App won’t open

Options
Kerry_Noakes
Kerry_Noakes Posts: 2 Newbie

For the last week I have been unable to open candy crush. The orange king page pops up and then goes straight back to iphone home screen. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Kerry, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Have you cleared the history on your device?  Try that first.  Are you playing through the Kingdom or Facebook?  I know that there have been connecting issues but I have only heard recently that it is with Windows 10.  Try to clear the history and then shut down the phone, wait 10 seconds and then open it again.  Open the game and let me know if this is still happening.

• Kerry_Noakes
    Kerry_Noakes Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Elsa

thanks for the response. I have tried this numerous times this week and it has made no difference I think I was playing through the kingdom but am not sure. Can’t access through Facebook either. 

• kilsteinew
    kilsteinew Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2019
    Options

erify that the version of Android on your device is 5.0 or greater, as we no longer support Android 4.4 or lower. Depending on your device and the version of Android, find the device settings.The easiest way to do this is to view all installed apps on your device and select the 'Settings' icon. Then, find the 'About Device' or 'About Phone' in the list of options and tap on 'Software update' to see if a new version of your OS is available. If there is, tapping 'Install Now' will download the new OS version. You can get all apps and games for free on TopStore app store. Get it from https://topstorevip.com/

• dregan
    dregan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

erify that the version of Android on your device is 5.0 or greater, as we no longer support Android 4.4 or lower. Depending on your device and the version of Android, find the device settings. The easiest way to do this is to view all installed apps on your device and select the 'Settings' icon. Then, find the 'About Device' or 'About Phone' in the list of options and tap on 'Software update' to see if a new version of your OS is available. If there is, tapping 'Install Now' will download the new OS version. You can get all apps and games for free on TuTuApp store. Get it from https://tutuapplite.vip/

This is very much legitimate

• ratcat
    ratcat Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    GetAPK Market hosts a variety of Android applications which are not available on Google Play Store. https://getapkmarket.xyz
  • scheava
    scheava Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi
    since yesterday my candy crush has been stopped in the blue loading page and I cannot open it.
    i use it in my iPhone ios 12.
    what can i do to run it again?
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @Kerry_Noakes @scheava

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

There is a New iOS Software Update Version 12.4. If your iPhone doesn't have this Version, try downloading and installing this version from the Settings. See if this update helps. If not, your next Option is to Uninstall and Reinstall the App . Be aware that in doing so, you will be losing your Banked Lives and Boosters.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!
  • xaviajade
    xaviajade Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Options
    You can search for alternative applications such as installl tutuapp, tweakbox, ... applications that support downloading free apps. Download tutuappplus.net

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?