I suddenly went from level 650 to 4895. Also have thousands of boosters.. help

bwhitebwhite Posts: 3

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,154 Superstar
    edited June 17
    Hello bwhite
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum πŸ™πŸ»

Maybe its for technical problem. please wait B) I tag here @Jelly Jenny . She will solve your problem :)
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,556 Community Moderator
    Hi @bwhite :waving:

Can you add a screenshot of your game map, please? Thanks!

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
  • bwhitebwhite Posts: 3
    This is my map. 
  • bwhitebwhite Posts: 3

Here is what I see when I log in.

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,154 Superstar
    Thanks @bwhite for screenshot.
    Community Team will solve your game problems Take a little wait. B)

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,556 Community Moderator
    Thanks @bwhite!

Okay it looks like your game needs to be reset to the correct spot. For that please contact our Player Relations Team here.

So that your tickets gets through make sure you select "Problems with game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic.  I hope you're back on track really soon! 

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here!