💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Hidden moves

Options
Rixy1
Rixy1 Posts: 27 Level 2
Hey yall, I've been crushing sugar and this came to mind when you get short of moves..Wouldnt be great to have hidden count of moves on board that pop up as you play? Or maybe getting time blocks and trying to hit them too..Levels are hard enough to start over again..each time..isnt it?
Or even if you have left moves to carry them over to a harder level if you wish..to have a choice..would be great ;)
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    I love it! When you get down to your last five moves, a candy could pop up that says "+3" on it and it gives you three extra moves. Great idea!
  • Rixy1
    Options
    Ye we could get anything if only it's free hehe..
  • Rixy1
    Options
    Rixy1 said:
    Hey yall, I've been crushing sugar and this came to mind when you get short of moves..Wouldnt be great to have hidden count of moves on board that pop up as you play? Or maybe getting time blocks and trying to hit them too..Levels are hard enough to start over again..each time..isnt it?
    Or even if you have left moves to carry them over to a harder level if you wish..to have a choice..would be great ;)

• Rixy1
    Options
    I guess you all so used to getting things the hard way lol then dont bother..keep crushing.. keep playing keep paying :P
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?