💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
    I think I have just played my last game.  Am on level 4981 and it is impossible without masses of boosters.  Just wasted my last hand to switch something to be able to do a colourbomb and stripe combo and guess what I randomly got ALL resultant stripes going the wrong way.  That is it for me.  Max of one lollipop on a whole round of sugar drop and never a hand or gold bar.  It is now just a waste of time.  If Candy Crush change back then I may replay but at the moment just log in for the daily wheel and out.  
  • TwinklyJules
    TwinklyJules Posts: 7 Level 2
    Like many other players I have been playing for years ....
    I am so disappointed that the sugar drops have changed to timed boosters ! - Of course this is an effort to make people to pay for boosters (and I must admit that I do very occasionally although I try not to too often and prefer to earn them) and that is ofcourse what this is really about.
     I really do think this is a fundamental change to the game....
    Part of what makes an addiction is the element of “reward” - taking this away is a mistake! 
    I may be rethinking my addiction after all these years and taking it elsewhere ...
    what a huge disappointment !!
  • Mbs_031357
    Mbs_031357 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I totally agree.  I hate the timed booster so much that thinking of stop playing.  Also stinks that can only built a bot if win new levels.  Why change anything.  Was great the way used to be.   
  • Debbie_Garner
    I now can build a bot with old levels but that still doesn't help with the lollipops, gold bars and hands,
  • Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    Mbs_031357 said: Also stinks that can only built a bot if win new levels.
    It’s not much of a consolation but scrolling down to 606 to refill your bot is possible again.
  • Debbie_Garner
    1476 is less scrolling as is 666
  • Tim_O'Connell
    I’ll take a look, cheers.
  • Tim_O'Connell
    1476 is less scrolling as is 666

True but that’s a good level for sugar drops which is pretty irrelevant right now. 606 is very quick for bot building.

• Tyger
    Tyger Posts: 17 Level 2
    606 doesn’t give me the bot anymore...what more can they take away at this point and just give you impossible levels to make you purchase boosters....I have sunk my last dime into this game!
  • David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Why aren't the moderators helping us sort this pathetic new booster change out? 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?