⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I send or receive lives from friends?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    I don't know what is going on but I am NOT given this option. Theres NO FRIEND LIST on my left,NO HEART NOTHING .  Guess will just play 5 lives at a time and be content to get that much
    Where are you playing the game?
  • _Elsa_
    Marilyn-3 said:
    Thanks Elsa, but do you have any word for us players using King.com? Still waiting - 4 weeks now to be able to send and receive lives, tickets, and for+3 boosters to work again. Also, Level 6 on Bubble Witch 2 Saga still freezing upon opening. Does King plan on fixing this, or are we wasting our time waiting? I really appreciate your time and trouble trying to help.
    This happened once before and they were able to fix the glitches.  Not sure what happened this time but they are trying to fix it.  Can you play the game elsewhere? 
  • TrishMacCay
    TrishMacCay Posts: 13 Level 2
    I am connected through Facebook as I have been for the last 3+ years . Things went nutty almost 2 weeks ago and still no improvement so I play the 5 lives and wait until I have full lives again to play again. I just tried to cash in the candies for the booster but nothing was there to collect then it froze up completely.  Ugh
  • Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    I play on my home PC and my work MAC...same problems on both computers.
  • _Elsa_
    I am connected through Facebook as I have been for the last 3+ years . Things went nutty almost 2 weeks ago and still no improvement so I play the 5 lives and wait until I have full lives again to play again. I just tried to cash in the candies for the booster but nothing was there to collect then it froze up completely.  Ugh
    I am going to check my game on Facebook now.  brb........   my game is working.  I opened the heart and just asked for lives.  I also just went into a level and clicked to send a life and it worked.  What broswer are you using?  Here is a link and I'd like you to please check out the browsers to make sure that you have the most recent versions.  I just opened it in Firefox and it is working.  There are a few browsers that you can try - Firefox is my favorite but some prefer Chrome.  There is also Opera which is good and then Microsoft Edge.  Stay away from Internet Explorer.

• _Elsa_
    Marilyn-3 said:
    I play on my home PC and my work MAC...same problems on both computers.
    Try to do the browser thing that I just mentioned above to see if you can get a change.  I'm not familiar with MAC but that would be a different browser, Safari.
  • TrishMacCay
    I am on Samsung Browser and I am on the current version ( update phone and apps at least twice a week) . My system says everything is up to date and theres no updates available. 
  • Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    I use Google Chrome on my home PC and Firefox on my work MAC. Facebook games are working correctly, but Candy Crush and Bubble Witch 2 Saga on King.com Kingdom Platform are not on either computer.
  • TrishMacCay
    Samsung Browser,  Android, all apps and device up to date ( current software up to date) cell phone  ( which I didn't want to do  is what the tablet is for). 
  • mommom
    mommom Posts: 1 Newbie
    There not fixing a thing it used to be fun to get extra lives cause u could play a little longer  now it’s just to fast I’ve moved on to other games if they wanna be that way all  they want is us to pay can’t u c this?  I’m not paying move on there’s other games that u can get extra lives with no issue 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?