⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga 1027 missing ingredients and can't finish level

Options

Answers

• mariso69
    mariso69 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I'm trying to pass level 1027, and he asks me for 3 apples that do not appear in the game
  • paola_x13
    paola_x13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    i am having the same problem. I played level 1027 so many times and the 3 hazelnut will jusy not appear. it so annoying i had free boosters and lost them all. 
  • jburton75
    jburton75 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Same issue. Loosing all my boosters as well. Wasting my money.....😡😡😡
  • kaytiepellegrine
    kaytiepellegrine Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same issue here. I have hours of boosters going to waste trying rocks figure this out, really frustrating. Please fix this
  • megan82197
    megan82197 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same issue as well. Missing one hazelnut candy. 
  • tabi315
    tabi315 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Having the same issue with 1027..... no third hazelnut to be found. Tried 7 times, clearing everything, trying to get that third ingredient to appear, but nothing.
  • mamabear017
    mamabear017 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same issue. I have 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries. I've played all day long and the 3rd does not show up anywhere on the level 

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    So it's a bug and the studio is working on it. I am not directly concerned, having thankfully passed this level ages ago, but I'm writing on behalf of the dozens of players who have lost boosters, lives etc. due to absolutely no fault of their own.

I simply do not understand how something like this can happen at all. I sort of, maybe, understand how it can happen with completely new levels (and it in fact keeps happening with alarming frequency). Those are meant to be test levels, after all.

But in a case like this - I mean, the games studio takes a level that has been functioning well for years, and does some tweaks to it. And no-one, NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON; attempts to play the level through before it is released? This is the kind of error that would have been immediately discovered if even one person in the development team had actually played the level!

This case shows an amount of total uselessness and incompetence that is so unbelievable that, frankly, the most likely explanation is that this is all deliberate in order to make players lose and spend money on boosters and lives.
  • sarjoonthaani1358
    sarjoonthaani1358 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have problem to pass this level 1027
  • stienell
    stienell Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    ROBiiE said:
    Hi there,

I think I may have stumbled across a bug in Candy Crush Saga 1027. This has occurred on a Windows 10 PC and also on my Android mobile.

To finish the level, you need 3 hazelnuts and 2 cherries. However, when the game starts, there are only 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries. If you look at the screenshot (attached) you can see it looks like a 3rd hazelnut should be available at the bottom right. When all the chocolate is cleared it doesn't appear.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
    Rob

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?