⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how do i sync ccs and soda to facebook?

2»

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @mercerik
    I never update the flash player or need it.  :lol:  everything fine for me  :awesome:
    @Sukanta_Biswas

My point exactly! If you don't mess with it and just keep your browser updated, you are fine. Having 2 different versions of Adobe Flash Player will give you a headache that Motrin cannot fix.

King will have to look at this seriously and take action. The Game Developer should remove the suggestion of Downloading an Old Version of Adobe Flash Player. A suggestion of Keeping Your Browser Up-To-Date will make the difference.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @mercerik
    Flash Player does not require updates when you do anything online. Because when you use it as an extension, it will work as the latest version. There is an update or installation to do something off-line.
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    @mercerik
    Flash Player does not require updates when you do anything online. Because when you use it as an extension, it will work as the latest version. There is an update or installation to do something off-line.
    @Sukanta_Biswas

If you don't trust that Chrome will keep this Updated, go to chrome://components. This will take you to the Components with Adobe Flash Player Logo. There are 14 Components there. Go down and find Adobe Flash Player. Under Status Up-To-Date, there is a Check For Update Button. Click on it and you'll see. 

Here is the ScreenShot of what you'll see:

Adobe Flash Player Version is down below this page, third from the lowest.

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @blutu

Everything you need to know how to sync your King.com account with Facebook should be already in this thread. So you need to log into your King.com account and then you can sync the two accounts from the account settings.  

It's worth noting that you cannot sync King.com accounts to several Facebook accounts nor they can be unsynced. So you need to be careful that you sync the account with the correct Facebook accounts. If it says the account has already been synced, it's synced with a Facebook account already. 

If all else fails, like Elsa mentioned, you can contact our Player Relations Team and they can double check if there's something they can help you with. 
  • blutu
    blutu Posts: 16 Level 2
    i went to the contact us site filled everything out then it wouldn't load the captcha after all that. I'll repeat that msg:  i can't send or receive lives or tickets, was advised to sync to fb, went thru the steps got to the end and it says will not post to fb.  i'm playing on the regular fb, started on level 28, ws on 365 on king.com. any suggestions? thx
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Thanks @blutu! Could you do me a huge favor and take a screenshot of that "will not post to FB", please? 

Be sure to tag me in your reply so I won't miss it. Thanks :) 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello blutu
    I'll solve your problem. Give me some information.
    1. Are you using the same email in Facebook and Kingdom?
    2. You can sync the game with Facebook or not?
    3. Have you added the email to Facebook after synced, which is used in the Kingdom?
    Show a screenshot of the problem that is in your Kingdom.
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    Thanks @blutu! Could you do me a huge favor and take a screenshot of that "will not post to FB", please? 

Be sure to tag me in your reply so I won't miss it. Thanks :) 

Hi @Jelly Jenny!

@Blutu created a new Thread at Candy Crush Saga Friends. Since these issues are related, I told him to go back to this Original Thread so he can be best served. I also tagged and informed @QueenMia in one of the comments that the New Thread is a duplicate and needed to be closed. Here is the link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/comment/399099#Comment_399099

Here is the ScreenShot from the link: 

• Jelly_Jenny
    edited June 2019
    Thanks @mercerik! The thread seems to have been closed already :+1:

@blutu we'll be happy to help you out in this thread! Could you send that screenshot here, please? I'm sure that will clarify things right away. Thanks :) 

For instructions how to take a screen shot, please visit:
    www.take-a-screenshot.org 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?