๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga 1027 missing ingredients and can't finish level

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @arelyrhn, @scharber1956 and @vise, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that the glitch was not fixed yet in your game yet!!ย  Did you you try to restart your device like I wrote in my above post?ย 
    Here it is --ย If you are playing on PC, log out of Facebook & clear all the Cookies and restart your device. ย If you are on Mobile device, force close all the Apps, clear the Cache and restart your device. ย That should most definitely do the trick ๐Ÿ‘

If it still did not change the level, can you check for the game Updates in your App store / Play Store?

If still no change, please post your game user ID through this linkย ย https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Looking forward to talk to you further!ย  Have a nice day/evening!
  • cagg
    cagg Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same here. Cannot pass this level without the last hazelnut!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello @debsboyt, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community ๐Ÿ™‚

I am following up with you after my friend @firebombmarkus, about the glitch in the level # 1027.ย 

The Community In-charge has informed us that the Glitch was fixed this afternoon and current goal for this level is to collectย 2 Cherries & 2 Hazelnuts as the required ingredients!ย  Below is a screenshot.....

**ย  IF you have not seen the change in your game yet, try this....
    1) If you are playing on PC, log out of Facebook & clear all the Cookies and restart your device. ย 
    2) If you are on Mobile device, force close all the Apps, clear the Cache and restart your device. ย That should most definitely do the trick ๐Ÿ‘

If you need further clarification or need to post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community. ย Have a nice day/evening ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Misti614
    Misti614 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same issue. I must have tried it 5 times thinking i missed something. But that 3rd acorn is definitely not there.
  • arelyrhn
    arelyrhn Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Pummy Raj , I did what you said, but it did not work for me I had to delete the application and reinstalled it and that's the only way it worked for me, but thanks.
  • poetmars777
    poetmars777 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Finally done too. The 3rd hazelnut is still not there when I started playing but the level was cleared even without it. I think they may have fixed the bug issue.ย 

• poetmars777
    poetmars777 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Finally done too. The 3rd hazelnut is still not there when I started playing but the level was cleared even without it. I think they may have fixed the bug issue.ย 

• UchihaSasuke
    UchihaSasuke Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Finally got fixed the level so mean continue my level.๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for jumping in ๐Ÿ˜Š @Pummy Raj I hope this will help @debsboyt to finish this level ๐Ÿค—
  • Ransi
    Ransi Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    ย :3 yeah!! Finally it was fixed. Thanks for updates.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?