💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• sonryz
    sonryz Posts: 3 Newbie
    they sent me an opinion on how they did with the answer and I said I doubt you are listening you send out a canned response with everything. I am moving on to another game. I don't want to waste any more of my time with King!! be seeing you on the flip side if I check back in a few wks maybe!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I too seem to have lost both Space Dash and Build a Bot. I hope this is very temporary or I don’t think I’ll be able to complete the next 30 levels that will come out Wednesday. I play on mobile devices and the PC players have indicated there is a super tough level coming up. The Community Moderator @Jelly Jenny is providing feedback from this thread to the game studio so I encourage all of you to continue to vote and share your opinions. I know it may take a little while, but they have made changes in the past in response to the players opinions, so please don’t give up hope. 
  • mariajardine
    mariajardine Posts: 63 Level 3
    I hope King is listening to the players feedback. Please make sure that they know that is really frustrating when they change the good features of the CC game. They should stop taking away the regular boosters, the build a boat and space dash features; these are the fun parts of the game and the reason for playing everyday. 
  • mom4boyz
    mom4boyz Posts: 3 Newbie
    Please bring back the sugar drop boosters.  Time boosters that are now being given are wasted.  By the time the booster is given, I have no lives left so the booster is useless.  
  • Terry_Cox
    Terry_Cox Posts: 20 Level 2
    I agree with the other comments.  I haven't played for a few days, no point if I can't earn boosters.  The timed boosters are a waste of my time!  The game is getting so gimmicky that it is not fun anymore.  
  • Beingdefrauded
    Beingdefrauded Posts: 1 Newbie
    Why are you surprised at any stunt this company pulls to defraud and 'cheat' their customers.  Reducing the number of moves on levels, increasing the number of blockers on levels, timed sugar drop rewards etc.  The list is endless. 
    I haven't wasted a penny of my money on any products released by this company and never will.  I will continue to play candy crush when I am bored witless and have nothing better to do, but as my username suggests I despise the ethics and the lack of respect this company has for those who pay for their mere existence.
  • Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
    Just noticed that the build a bot is back but boosters are still timed rather than whole ones.  Come on King do something about this.

• Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    Just noticed that the build a bot is back

Great, down to 606 then.
  • Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    Giving lives to friends is back too.
  • Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
    Nothing really helps as with no lollipops or hands I can't get any further.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?