Bots and spaceships

Options
Sue_Holland
Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
When playing Candy crush on my android tablet I at first gained spaceships when I finished a level, this altered to bots eventually, and recently changed back to spaceships. Can you tell me why from today I don't gain either bots or spaceships after completing a level?

Comments

• bookishvixen
    bookishvixen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same issue. These levels are hard enough to get through in this land that to not get a boost is impossible 
  • Roopanarayan
    Roopanarayan Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options
    I am having the same issue. Please bring back spaceships.
  • Sue_Holland
    Options
    Thank you King Community, my bots are back. bookishvixen and Roopanarayan I hope yours are too
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options
    Ummmm, are these bots on a timer???  I had two colourbombs and many extra treats, put my game down and went for a walk, I came back and POOF, the bot is still there but there is no progress!

Now I'm getting peeved...
  • Sue_Holland
    Options
    Fr_Cayman said:
    Ummmm, are these bots on a timer???  I had two colourbombs and many extra treats, put my game down and went for a walk, I came back and POOF, the bot is still there but there is no progress!

Now I'm getting peeved...
    The bots aren't timed as far as I know. You gain a booster for every level you complete in a row up to a certain point, if you get high enough up the bot chain you gain extra boosters which ARE timed, usually 10 minutes. If you don't complete a level you lose the last bot you gained until you're back to having none if you lose several lives in a row.
  • Fr_Cayman
    Options
    Yup, that is the way it has been.  But this isn't that. Pretty ticked actually.  I had a string of thirteen or fourteen, almost an entire fifteen section anyway.  Was on a roll and wanted to take a break.  I knew I would lose the fifteen minute timers, and even the stupid timers from the drop thing.  But I came back to NO progress on the bot.  I lost everything.  Build a bot is still there...just, at the bottom rung.  I was only gone a couple of hours....
  • Sue_Holland
    Options
    Fr_Cayman said:
    Yup, that is the way it has been.  But this isn't that. Pretty ticked actually.  I had a string of thirteen or fourteen, almost an entire fifteen section anyway.  Was on a roll and wanted to take a break.  I knew I would lose the fifteen minute timers, and even the stupid timers from the drop thing.  But I came back to NO progress on the bot.  I lost everything.  Build a bot is still there...just, at the bottom rung.  I was only gone a couple of hours....
    That has never happened to me. It's strange. I've left mine for hours and all I have ever lost is the timed ones. Just restart from where my bots were up to. A glitch maybe. Perhaps you need to contact king care for an answer. I'm just a player like yourself and have no idea why your game would do that sorry
  • Fr_Cayman
    Options
    Thx.  I am hoping it is just a glitch.  All that work just gone.  Aye yi yi.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi all, these events are all on time frames.  Yesterday morning, a few people said that they didn't see any events but later on a couple reported them back.  I opened my game today and had Build-a-Bot?  Have any of you seen any events since you wrote here?

I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?