King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• Betty_KellyBetty_Kelly Posts: 57 ✭✭
    As of yesterday I can scroll down to levels below the Friends I want to send lives to and it is available once again.  Thanks, King, for coming through once again, albeit a little slow!  =)
  • Cassidy5Cassidy5 Posts: 2
    ans since i haven't been able to send or receive lives..i'm wondering if this is the problem!..Thanks in advance for your help!

• juana29juana29 Posts: 10
    Escribe tu comentario
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,917 Superstar
    Hello, @Cassidy5! Can you not advance because you can't get any tickets, or because it simply won't move?

Are you new to Candy Crush Saga or the King Community? Check out the Beginners Corner here!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/beginner-s-corner
  • Deejay100sixDeejay100six Posts: 20 ✭✭
    This is an English speaking site.
    Can send lives now but no idea if they reach their destination as I'm not receiving any.

Send extra moves button still not working.

No response from friends after asking for ticket to next level.

I'm playing on Windows 7 laptop, usual browser is Opera but tested on IE11 same symptoms.

Whats happening? Anything?
  • mel21mel21 Posts: 79 ✭✭
    Hi Deejay100six  I am playing on Windows 7 laptop as well. I have the same problem.   I suggest you contact Elsa one of the superstars she can tell you more.  She is a very helpful person 
    Hi Mel,

Yes, I've been following the thread and see she is very helpful, but..........if your problem is still not solved......... :-)
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,906 Superstar
    Thanks for mentioning my name @mel21.  I try!  If you are playing on king.com it is a glitch and we are all waiting for the studio to update us that it has been fixed.  Hang in there unless you can play the game elsewhere, like through Facebook or Windows 10.
    Thanks Elsa, I'll keep waiting a while longer.
  • mummabearmummabear Posts: 3
    edited June 27
    Sorry I didn't get back to you - I am on a PC with windows 7 and am using King.com. Going through Chrome!
  • mel21mel21 Posts: 79 ✭✭
    No  problems. I am only on windows 7 .  If I play through facebook I would start on level 1  and through King .com I am on level 1525.  I will hang in there.  Perhaps you will let me know when the problem has been fixed
    Elsa said:
    @Deejay100six, can you play the game through Facebook?
    Maybe, but I won't.

I'm playing CC Soda and Pet Rescue whilst I'm waiting.

Had a W10 upgrade in mind for awhile but afraid my hardware isn't up to it and can't afford to upgrade at the moment.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 8,568 Superstar
    mummabear
    Thanks for detail that you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, the ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, these options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, there all kingdom platform user facing this problem.
    Anyway, we heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.
    Anyway, the problem will surely be solved, but you have to be patient.