Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• MCISMEMCISME Posts: 1
    Like many others, I'll check back once a week to see if they revert to regular boosters. Til then, I'm done with this game.
  • Randal_GroatRandal_Groat Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Just commenting again how worthless timed boosters  are to me. I can't collect them so I only come into spin the wheel and leave.
    I will play again just not now. 
  • lasahboy77lasahboy77 Posts: 15
    sonryz said:
    please revert back to regular boosters !!  its useless for me to play if I can't save it
    I agree with this guy 
  • mariajardinemariajardine Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I am still playing the sugar drops twice a day, just for the one or two gold bars given as rewards. Unfortunately, every time I play I get more and more frustrated with the time boosters. Please tell King to stop these massively frustrating time boosters as soon as possible, and return to the regular boosters.
  • Debbie_GarnerDebbie_Garner Posts: 38 ✭✭
    I play the sugar drops too but never get gold bars or hands.  I have only even got lollipops which I love but not very often.
  • David_LewisDavid_Lewis Posts: 39 ✭✭
    It's pointless us complaining, it's obvious the useless time  boosters are here to stay and ruin candy crush, because if you notice none of the moderators are commenting to say they've passed our concerns on. We need to get use to the fact this is how it's going to stay and it's time to find a new game. 
  • geetikageetika Posts: 1
    Please remove timed gifts from sugar drops and try to give permanant ones as you used to, as the timed ones are bad.

• MangaiMangai Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Plz plz remove the timed booster..we want sugar drops with lollipop and handswap booster. We are waiting for long days.
  • Linda_HairLinda_Hair Posts: 1
    it wouldn't be so bad if you could use the timed boosters on all the levels new levels, but you never get to use them before the time on them runs out.. we need the regular boosters back, some levels are near impossible to win without boosters!! 
  • tsaytdstsaytds Posts: 69 ✭✭✭
     I think King is only to deplete our collected handswap and lollipop boosters, nothing else.
  • UchihaSasukeUchihaSasuke Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited June 30
    I want bring back the Non-Timed Boosters. because lot of players were complaining about the Timed-boosters then several players were quit.
    Please King, I want bring back the old system of Non-timed boosters.
  • RMDRMD Posts: 2
    I agree - I can't make use of most timed boosters. You don't even always get a level in which they can be used within the time. Please bring back the untimed boosters with sugar drops.
  • Puregold24Puregold24 Posts: 7
    It's pointless us complaining, it's obvious the useless time  boosters are here to stay and ruin candy crush, because if you notice none of the moderators are commenting to say they've passed our concerns on. We need to get use to the fact this is how it's going to stay and it's time to find a new game. 

• Puregold24Puregold24 Posts: 7
    I agree!

Moderator, please address our concerns regarding the timed boosters. I for one have spent a ton of money with King and am very unhappy with this situation. Please let us know what is happening regarding the timed boosters.