King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Options

Answers

• SC2411
    SC2411 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Elsa and Jenny, I am new to the community. Wanted to check out what is happening with the inability to send/receive lives fix. Any news on when this fix will be ready, as this has been going on for over a month now!? Thanks!
  • adale
    adale Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am able to send extra lives but why can't I send extra moves or receive any messages such as help ,lives, or extra moves?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @adale
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum πŸ™πŸ»

There is no option to give or receive extras moves in the current game. However, it is available for having the old platforms in the Kingdom.Β If you are playing the game on the Kingdom platform, listen, the King is working to solve some problems so you can face some of these problems.Β 
    We have no accurate information, about when the Kingdom Platform Problems will be resolved.

• susanbeverleylucas
    susanbeverleylucas Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    How do I unlock the toothfairy
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hello @susanbeverleylucas 😎
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum πŸ™πŸ»

Thanks for detail that you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, the ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, these options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, there all kingdom platform user facing this problem.😒
    Anyway, we heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.βœ”
    Anyway, the problem will surely be solved, but you have to be patient.😊 
  • Superdita
    Superdita Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello,
    I arrived at level 605 and cannot pass to the next one. Waiting for much more than 72 hours for the tooth fairy which seems to be on holidays....
    As well I cannot either send or recieve lifes from friends.
    Thank you for your help.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Superdita and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you please tell me where do you play this game? Do you play it on king.com? It would be great if you can make a screenshot of it. 
  • Superdita
    Superdita Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi @firebombmarkus,

thank you for replying.
    I play it on my laptop on king.com
    Attached the scrrenshot.
    Regards.

• Phantomas007
    Phantomas007 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Bei mir das gleiche Problem in Level 890. Wer kann mir helfen ?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thank you @Superdita There is currently a known issue on king.com where players can't send or receive lives and tickets. The studio is working on a fix but I really don't know how long it will take. Here is the link to the main thread about this issue where you can give your feedback. Any news regarding this will be posted there by our Community Moderator.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/234296/why-cant-i-send-or-receive-lives-from-friends/p8

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?