💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Numbered levels

Options
island
island Posts: 8 Level 2
Can you make all levels numbered? I’m trying to catch a friend that is far ahead of me and would like to see the numbered level she is on. Or at least where I can click on my friends picture and it will tell me what numbered level she is on. Frustrating that I can’t tell how close I am getting. I have to count the levels 
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @island and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Did you know that you can see which level your friends are on just by clicking on your profile picture in the upper left corner of your map? Once you click there you will see three columns: Rank, Current Level and Levels This Week. It will show you the data for all of your friends who are currently playing Candy Crush Saga.

I hope this is useful to you. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options
     So that works if your friend is numbered in your group of friends .  If perchance you're playing on Facebook you can you have that friend . But if it's just a random friend you're not going to get that information I have lots of friends that play candy crush and they are not available to me in my friends list. But if it's just a random friend you're not going to get that information I have lots of friends that play candy crush and they are not available to me in my friends list   So far I have about 80 friends given to me by candy crush but I have no idea who any of them are .   The way to know what level your friend is on is ask them .  When I first started playing candy crush I had this crazy idea ,  I would be able to find the people that I know, no way . 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?