Day 2 Competition - What's that sweet feeling seeing another Candy Crush Saga player? (FINISHED)

Comments

• sophfia
    sophfia Posts: 77 Level 2
    I feel like we have something in common which is a nice feeling.
  • pajarito
    pajarito Posts: 81 Level 3
    Hello again. Level 2 ready. Grettings.
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    meeting someone so passionate about candy crush saga is the same feeling i get when i meet with a long lost friend  in which you have so much in common!
    its such a sweet feeling when sharing the exciting things about the game, i rarely talk to strangers but i like the boldness CCS game gives me to ask them how they enjoy the game, and i always ask for their username in the kingdom such that i can always check on their progress or send lives to each other!
    Its amazing how this game makes strangers real life friends, 
    so far am friends with  5 people because of candy crush saga!!🤗
  • janymost
    janymost Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    I’m ready for 5K 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Unfortunately, I could not find a person who was playing in my level (India) 😜 But I have got some friends on Facebook, but I have no luck to look them forward. Indeed, the game is very small in India, but now many people's enthusiasm has increased.😊 Indian patience is less 🤣
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    @Elsa What a coincidence! Sweet minds think alike! :love:

• litebrite37
    litebrite37 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Sweeet! Candy Crush family! Nothing like the candy crush toffee bond! 😉
  • Taf_2049
    Taf_2049 Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Some of my friends on Facebook plays candy crush saga and i am glad that a few of them replied to ma life
    requests
    no one is at my level in the country at least  don't think so
    And i wanted to suggest some moves while watching emoji movie i was scared 😁 😁 😁 😁 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Jelly Jenny

I loved the second level even more.... It was really sweet with all those Color Bombs 🤗

Now, to the contest... I did see few people playing Candy Crush when I went out (nobody from my house plays it though :D )  
    Like somebody else mentioned above, it is a nice feeling to know and see a person playing the game in the same place as I live.  I know there are millions of players out there who are enjoying this game!  But, it is always a wonder to see one IN person! 

This happened a while ago... we were sitting in Secretary of State office to get my Driver's license renewed.  And a woman sitting next to me was playing Candy Crush and it was a level I have finished a while ago (do not remember which one though).  I told her that is was a good level but a very tricky one to win.. and I gave her few tips to beat the level.  Then we spoke a bit about the games till my number was called in =) 

The other people, I just saw them playing (both women & men) very very keenly, without wondering about the outside world!!  Till then, I used to be shy to play anywhere else but in my house.  But from then on wards, I too started enjoying my game wherever I am... Train, restaurant, Doctor's office, etc., etc., 

Also, couple of months ago, I saw a mom playing Candy Crush in a restaurant.  Their table was next to ours and she came there with her kids.  I loved it how those kids were excited whenever their mom made a move with Striped Candy... they were fascinated how the board was getting cleared... especially with the Sound on  :3:3

Those were my experiences till now and it is always a happy and amazing feeling to see / meet a fellow crusher(s) =)  
  • Chief59
    Chief59 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I’ve met several people by playing candy crush. It’s a great ice breaker chat and meet new friends.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?