💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Remove weekly race

Options
anyamo82
anyamo82 Posts: 8 Level 2
Considering there are no more prizes for winning (top 3) a Weekly race, there is no point to have it for the people whose accont is not connected to facebook.
I actually do not care how many levels 30 RANDOM people passed this week... 
If there is no contest there is no interest to see this info EVERYtime i finish a level! 
Either remove this totally useless feature or give us prizes for winning. 
8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Udy
    Udy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Considering there are no more prizes for winning (top 3) a Weekly race, there is no point to have it for the people whose accont is not connected to facebook.
    I actually do not care how many levels 30 RANDOM people passed this week... 
    If there is no contest there is no interest to see this info EVERYtime i finish a level! 
    Either remove this totally useless feature or give us prizes for winning. 
    I totally agree. Prizes and monthly championships would be my suggestion.

• Siofs
    Siofs Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I've won the weekly race twice in last few weeks and have not received any reward. Does anyone know if they've just stopped issuing them or have I just been unlucky and not received them.
  • Udy
    Udy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I haven't been playing that long. At first there were no prizes. Then suddenly a big. championship, for weekly winners etc and came first. Since then, only silence.  a big deal of weekly runnings, although nothing happens anymore.
    And I was having so much fun. ..
  • mrssanada
    mrssanada Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I just want it to stop popping up at the end of every game!  O.o
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    I remember getting sweet boosters only once after leading 
    since then haven't gotten anything else
    I it would be even better if they compare my progress with player within the same range of levels ,i think that would be better..
  • anyamo82
    anyamo82 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    mrssanada said:
    I agree! Its super annoying. 
    If I am interested I can go and have a look at the statistics under my picture
    But this constant pop-up has no use (as its not a contest). 
  • Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options
    I really like this gold bar race. When you release games two levels i get the fun of trying to win. I have always gotten the prizes. You have to check on the notification side of the board and hit claim prize. It does not give them to you if you don't do this. I have gotten the top prize once and that was 5 gold bars usually its 3. This game must average all players from all of the mini races to get in the top prize section i guess.
  • gumby542
    gumby542 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    mrssanada said:
    Agree completely! There is now way I will ever win it as I’m completing 30 levels a week only.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?