🍫 Chocolate Box Server Error/ Box missing or disappeared! More details HERE
🎁 Sweet Surprise Season! Delicious December events. Find all details HERE
🐠 Swedish Fish New look and design coming soon. Exclusive preview HERE

Daily Treat Calendar Rewards - now receiving timed boosters

2Next

Comments

• shellsekrshellsekr Posts: 4 Newbie
    I agree. Timed boosters are pointless. It is making me lose interest in the game
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DeryckDeryck Posts: 679 Level 4
    Confirming my calendar switched to this new format too. And I FV(King hate how King forced it on me: I was all set to complete my calendar on Day 7, anticipating that ever-so-useful hand switch, when the calendar reset to Day 1 with a timed booster. It doesn't even matter WHAT it is. They're ALL useless.
  • SpacePhoenixSpacePhoenix Posts: 57 Level 3
    If the timed boosters only thing becomes permanent i can see King losing a MASSIVE amount of players
  • KingPlayer613KingPlayer613 Posts: 38 Level 2
    @melissa-26 - I'm sorry to hear you are now receiving timed boosters for the daily calendar.  Have you tried switching your buddy?  Also - do you get  the daily candy quests? You can play every 12 hours and if you complete it you get a free stripe/wrap, CB and hammer.
    Hi
    How do you switch buddy?
    What's the daily candy quest?
    Thanks
  • lathrop68lathrop68 Posts: 17 Newbie
    I do not like the timed rewards. I do not always need the booster that I am getting. 
  • shellsekrshellsekr Posts: 4 Newbie
    Ready to quit if I keep getting useless timed boosters
  • gumby542gumby542 Posts: 19 Level 2
    So today I got part timed boosters, and part lollipop hammers as my rewards. Was nice to get something I could use again
  • ernstblnernstbln Posts: 295 Level 3
    my daily calender now has timed boosters. totally usless for me as I am on only 30 levels a week. my sugar drops are no longer timed. the 5000 challenge only gave me timed boosters which none I used. waste of my time. My fantastic five is only me after 3 days. went from hammer, hand and ufo to hammer and hand and now it will be nothing ! I started the game the week after Thanksgiving 2018 and am now at 4986 doing 4 levels a day to earn the sticker.timed boosters will not help me ever