⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I didn’t get 5000 prize

Options
Beauty1
Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
Hi 
I just played the 5000 level of Garden Party and did not get the big prize of boosters.
I see other players on Facebook showing screenshots of the big win.  Can anyone help me?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Beauty1
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

You will not get Milestone reward from the Garden Party, there will only be 3 time based boosters 😊
    If you will pass the 5000 level (specific) from the game map, then you will get Milestone Booster set.
    It is available for single time 😊

• Buddyzee5
    Buddyzee5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have finished 5000 no prize
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Beauty1 said:
    Hi 
    I just played the 5000 level of Garden Party and did not get the big prize of boosters.
    I see other players on Facebook showing screenshots of the big win.  Can anyone help me?

Buddyzee5 said:
    I have finished 5000 no prize
    @Beauty1 @Bud@Buddyzee5

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

This Event is NOT synced in all DevicesThese Levels can be played only once per Device. For example, you can play this on iPhone and get the 3 Timed Boosters and use these to Complete Levels from there. When the Boosters timed-out or used-up, you can play this on Windows 10 App and get another set of Timed Boosters that you can play there. If you're not tired of playing and want more some more of these Timed Boosters, then go to Facebook and play the Facebook App and get a another set. Today might be the last day to get these Boosters' Benefits so if you have time to play the Timed Boosters hop from one Device to another to complete levels one after the other to reach your Goal. Try it and see for yourself! It was the same for the Levels 1000, 2000, 3000, and 4000 since the start of the Garden Party.

Hope this answer your question!

Good Luck & Have Fun! 

My video was played and recorded on Windows 10 this morning. 
    This afternoon, when I opened my CCS Facebook App, 
    the Level 5000 Button is very much active and ready to be played.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @mercerik 😜
    Perhaps they're looking at it as the Big Reward.which not available from garden party😊

• mercerik
    Options
    @mercerik 😜
    Perhaps they're looking at it as the Big Reward.which not available from garden party😊

@Sukanta_Biswas

I am just trying to give them other Options that are beneficial. They just said prize, not specifically anything. This is better than not getting what you are suggesting.
  • Buddyzee5
    Buddyzee5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have completed 5000 8 hours ago followed all procedures as instructed I’m using iPhone 8 still no prizes
  • mercerik
    Options
    Buddyzee5 said:
    I have completed 5000 8 hours ago followed all procedures as instructed I’m using iPhone 8 still no prizes
    @Buddyzee5

Hi again Buddy!  

Were you referring to the Garden Party Level 5000 Prizes of 3 Timed Boosters of 30 Minutes Color Bombs, 30 Minutes of Striped & Wrapped Candies and 30 Minutes of Swedish Fish?

Please let us know! 

Thanks!
  • legaleagle
    legaleagle Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I passed level 5000 today. I’m now up to 5004 and have not yet received the extra boosters shown by many other players for level 5000. Should I have received these boosters? Sure could use them! I play on IPad. Thanks!
  • suhel78
    suhel78 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?