⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I turn off the suggested moves in candy crush ?

Options

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Here in the community we care a lot about the thoughts of our players, there are many changes in our games that have come directly based on feedback given here :) 

Although we cannot always promise that these changes will happen, we always pass feedback on and listen to voice our players. 

• chrysu
    chrysu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Add me to the list of people who hate the flashing hints. I’ve completed more than 3000 levels and think by now I can figure out in my own which moves to make. If anything, make it so the hints start after a minute of inactivity or something, not within 2 seconds of the last move 🙄
  • Jacqui_Green
    Jacqui_Green Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Ageed, as Kevbob54321 says, may as well be watching someone else play the game

• lisadini
    lisadini Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    This is so annoying! At one time I was able to disable the hint, now they come up instantly. It’s so distracting. Also, I’ve tried playing only the hints and I still lose the level, so what is the purpose of them? My daughter and I compete against each other but if this doesn’t change will have to delete. 
  • bap19572000
    bap19572000 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
         Count me in!  I would love an option to turn off flashing hints. I usually try to ignore them but not so easy.

• celiabonce
    celiabonce Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I agree .... it is so distracting... now thinking of ditching the game, which is a shame because I enjoy it. The flashing hints are immediate. Didn't use to be. Drives me mad
  • Camillemd
    Camillemd Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Going with the crowd on this one. The hints are so distracting and annoying! I’m done with it. Sorry, King, but you’re really turning off a lot of players. 
  • kwndngx
    kwndngx Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I also think the hints are very distracting. I really wish there were an option to turn them off! They're very annoying, it feels like an endless tutorial :/
  • pamest
    pamest Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I want to be able to turn off the flashing suggested moves in candy crush. What is a game if you can't work it out yourself. Its is extremely annoying and an insult to peoples intelligence.

Yes!!! The hints appearing after 2 seconds are so annoying. I love the game but with the hints so quickly the game stopped being challenging and fun!
  • crwhipp12
    crwhipp12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Please change this! My mom and I both play and hate the suggested moves!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?