⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost my rank and boosters please help!

Options
syntiaboss
syntiaboss Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi, so last night I went back to the game on my Iphone just like multiple times in a day as I got a little addicted again (new first time mum here lol)
It started with level 1, I didn't think of it too much and escaped the tutorial and it restored to my current level 1318 BUT... My player level/rank is on level one and all my boosters are gone! I was on level 30something (by the way I don't think I was ranking up properly but nevermind) with bubbly, chocolate frame and had like 20 chocolate bombs, 10+ lollipops, some fish etc. and now it's all reset!
So I tried logging in/out of facebook (didn't log in on different device), logging just with e-mail, turning my phone on/off and waiting for few minutes, clearing my history/website data and cookies and now I'm just begging someone to help as nothing worked! 
It's so annoying I don't think I'm gonna play game now as I don't want to start again especially with boosters... Please help! Thank you in advance x

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @syntiaboss
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

If you do not play the game for 90 days then the application from facebook becomes expired. You have to activate the application via renewal. To expire, you've lost the booster. And which is not refundable.😥

For an android or i-phone 👇
    Go facebook setting > Apps & Websites > Logged in with facebook > Select Candy crush saga > Edit > Save
    After doing this, your application will be activated 😊
    Let me know 
  • syntiaboss
    Options
    Hi @Sukanta_Biswas unfortunately it’s not solving my problem. As I mentioned before I kept playing multiple times a day, everyday for last few months. Went back to the game after couple hours and it all happened 😢 it’s my player rank and boosters... thanks x
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @Sukanta_Biswas unfortunately it’s not solving my problem. As I mentioned before I kept playing multiple times a day, everyday for last few months. Went back to the game after couple hours and it all happened 😢 it’s my player rank and boosters... thanks x
    Booster Sync was possible for some platforms. Those are Facebook platform, Windows 10 App and the Kingdom platform. In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application.
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.
    You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. 
    However, Gold bars, Rank  and your Game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync. 
    Please wait a few hours for the rank problem, It may be for slow internet.  please let me know.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hello @syntiaboss
    I am passing your problem to @Jelly Jenny , She wants your game id. 
    See here's how you get your game ID https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest
    Wait a while, You may have to wait a maximum of 48 hours. 
    Have a good day 🙏
  • syntiaboss
    Options
    Thanks @Sukanta_Biswas and @Jelly Jenny my ID is 1162570712 🙏 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @syntiaboss, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @syntiaboss, sorry to hear about your troubles :anguished:

Like @Sukanta_Biswas mentioned, boosters unfortunately can be reset due to several reasons as they are stored locally in your device. If you have lost any purchases I recommend getting in touch with our Player Relations Team here so they can return the items to your game. 

Regarding your ranking: the ranking should be saved in our servers however.. could you do me a favor and check in Facebook (on a computer) what is your ranking there? If you can take a screenshot that would be even more helpful. 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?