⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My app

Options
ccrushgd
ccrushgd Posts: 2 Newbie
Why does the app on my phone have more lives then the app on my laptop...they are connected..
I cant get off level 104....tried 12 times!
Thank you

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ccrushgd, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

The syncing only works with the Level Progress AND the Gold Bars.  The Lives and Boosters are different from device to device as they are stored on your device memory but not in the game. 

If you take another Laptop and play on it, you will see a complete variation on the lives again :D 

Hope this answers your question about the Lives!! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ccrushgd, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

The syncing only works with the Level Progress AND the Gold Bars.  The Lives and Boosters are different from device to device as they are stored on your device memory but not in the game. 

If you take another Laptop and play on it, you will see a complete variation on the lives again :D 

Hope this answers your question about the Lives!! 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @ccrushgd

I forgot to answer about the level # 104!!  Do you need any tips to pass it?  How many moves do you have to beat the level?  Check this link https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/search/label/Level%20104

That above video link has 35 moves in it!  See if it helps and let me know if you need further help :+1:

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Hope this helps!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • ccrushgd
    ccrushgd Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for answering...this was helpful...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?