how do I get my missing rewards back

Options
sligh_tigh
sligh_tigh Posts: 3 Newbie
I had over 600 free games from friends, 8 hammers, 1 switch 3 saucers, about 15 each of wrapped, coconut  wheel, fishes. How do I get them back. It is not right that the people that run this game can just take them away. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @sligh_tigh
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

We are very sorry for your problem. In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application.This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.

• sligh_tigh
    sligh_tigh Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I did not try to transfer to another device. I have only one device. A samsung tab 4  I am at a hard section of the game and need my 600 free games more then the rest of the rewards. I can pick up more of the rewards by playing. But the 600 games took a long time to collect.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?