💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Bring back the flying saucers!

eagleholly1
eagleholly1 Posts: 55 Level 3
edited July 2019 in Tiffi's Idea Library
The flying saucers were the best booster help that CC has given us.  Why did you take it away and why won't you bring it back?  

8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Eyeconic
    Eyeconic Posts: 101 Level 3
    Hey @eagleholly1 , I am eligible to use the flying saucers, so i am not sure why you cannot, but if you have any issues still regarding this, just send me a message or ask here!
  • eagleholly1
    It seems as though they offer them for awhile, then they're gone.  I don't know if they sort of have a rotation by area thing going on or what.  But with the saucers we have the possibility of having two color bombs on the board, which usurally increases our ability to finish a board.  I don't know about you, but I get bored trying to complete the same level over a period of DAYS!!!
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend
    @eagleholly1
    I do not understand your question either. The UFO, as I call the flying saucers, are available to all players. And I know thousands of players.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

@eagleholly1

If you win The Space Race and are on Popsicle Planet the UFO (Flying Saucer) is one of the prizes. 🙃
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    edited July 2019

@eagleholly1 The UFOs (generally acknowledged by most players as the flying pink thing) have always been around/never disappeared.

From your 2nd post, it sounds like you're describing https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Space_Dash

Yes? Most players just call those spaceships. Scroll down that link to see the Trivia: "This event maybe was replaced by Booster Bot in mid-February 2019 for some users and all users changed in mid-March 2019."

The entry hasn't been updated, but Space Dash returned for some users, including myself, recently (earlier this month). The majority still have Build-a-Bot. And an unlucky few have neither. womp womp

• Deryck

I just edited a comment and it got held for approval. 🙄 Expect it to be posted in the next 3 days.

Basically it sounds like you're describing Space Dash aka the spaceship challenge. It was replaced by Build-a-Bot for most players and recently returned (for me, earlier this month). But an unlucky few players have neither event.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    The flying saucers were the best booster help that CC has given us.  Why did you take it away and why won't you bring it back?  

@eagleholly1

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

The UFO Booster is still in existence. Winning First Place in Dexter's Space Race will give you Boosters that include a 1-use UFO as shown in the ScreenShot below.

Hope this helps!

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    @eagleholly1

You can also get a 1-use UFO at the Daily Win. I just got this a minute ago after getting my 6th Stickers for Completing 6 Level in 6 Days.

• eagleholly1
    Let me see if I can clarify.  Last year for awhile, and then maybe one or two years before that there was the Dexter challenge that is different than it is now.  You passed a level, one got one flying saucer that may have had a color bomb in it as a reward.  You passed a second level, got a second level showing the color bomb + one new reward, like a stripe or wrap.  By the fifth flying saucer, you had two color bombs as well as the other goodies in the flying saucer, making very difficult levels easier to pass because of the two color bombs.  I don't know if any of you recall this system, but it was the most efficient for being able to clear a board.  You got fewer points if you used all the boosters, but at least you made steady progress.  Anyone remember this systerm?
  • Deryck

..am I invisible?

@eagleholly1 Based on your most recent reply, I'm even more convinced you're describing Space Dash: https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Space_Dash

See my above post..

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?