⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is the content so large?

RumellKhan123
RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
edited July 2019 in Support
It wasn't large before and I can barely see the Fun Events icon. I suggest the team to work on this. It is quite intrusive.

Here is a clear screenshot if you are wondering what I mean.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..^^^^^^^^^^

Best Answer

Answers

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓

@RumellKhan123 It appears to be a result of a game change/update that began since earlier this month. I'd made a thread on it: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/260331/new-cinema-design/p1

The bugs have gotten progressively worse with King showing no signs of doing anything to fix it.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    It wasn't large before and I can barely see the Fun Events icon. I suggest the team to work on this. It is quite intrusive.

Response to @RummellKhan123 Thread

Hi Rummell!

I had a Screen Resolution Issue after the July 9 Windows Update that affected Candy Crush Saga App and Facebook App. I noticed that the System Tray Black Strip has expanded to over an inch upward. Everything checked out fine as far as the Windows 10 Display Settings and the Display or Monitor Settings at the bottom right corner next to the Power Button. The Update was the only change that occur in my System so I decided to Roll It Back using System Restore. Normally, System Restore worked like a charm and fixes issues arising from an Update. Not this time. After System Restoration finished and needed to Restart, the Computer failed to Restart Properly. It kept on Shutting Down. I had no choice but to do a Windows 10 Reset. The problem with the Reset is, it wipes out all the Apps that didn't come with Windows. It will only keep your Files. It was like having a New Computer. You'll have to spend days putting back your Apps. I have Older Apps that were working before this Update Catastrophe. After the Clean Install, a lot of them can no longer be installed or recovered. This is the reason why I am so behind in Video Rendering.

The Screen Resolution is back to normal but it took several days to fix some of the Candy Crush Saga issues. The Pre-Play Boosters Option disappeared on several Levels, not just one. I had to play with No Boosters on some of them because the Boosters on the Game Board as I played were nowhere to be found. The Build-A-Bot Boosters did not show up in several levels and did not add Boosters for Levels Completed. Some of these Completed Levels were already posted on YouTube. I don't believe that this was the case of a Tutorial Level. It only takes One Level to learn the Game Play. Eventually, the Pre-Play Booster Option got fixed.

Thanks to @Jelly Jenny for giving me some Individual Color Boosters to make up for the trouble since all the "Timed Boosters" Ticked and Timed-Out in the Backpack Of Sweet Supplies.

The Build-A-Bot Challenge Booster Bot disappeared yesterday at Maximum Efficiency and  I have videos to prove it. 

I can tell you though that the Screen Resolution was fixed completely by Windows 10 Clean Install

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @RumellKhan123 :waving:

Our game team is currently looking into this matter of items not fitting properly on the game board. In the meantime you should be able to resize the game and readjust the game board by making the game board  more mobile game like - more narrow and long. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?