Malfunctioning Daily Booster Wheel

2Next

Answers

• Bruce_BubelloBruce_Bubello Posts: 36 ✭✭
    It was working okay yesterday, but today it is showing the same thing. But I am not up to the required 48 hours for next win moves. So I will need to wait and see if it works fine in a few days.
  • CharlieRaeCharlieRae Posts: 2
    I have been having this issue for the past several days. Do you know how I can resolve this issue?
    The Win Extra Moves Wheel is not working properly. I am at the 48 hours time required before you can use it.
    The wheel comes up and spins, says "loading" but there is no Stop Button ... And I am on the latest version of
    Candy Crush Saga for Windows 10 ... Also why does the Win Moves not appear at all if we play on Facebook ? ? ?
    It should be available there as well if we qualify for it ... Thanks
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,514 Community Moderator
    Hi @Bruce_Bubello thanks for the heads up! So that I can take a look could you add a screenshot of the wheel, please?  

For instructions how to take a screen shot, please visit:
    www.take-a-screenshot.org

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
    edited May 27
    Here are the screenshots .. Notice on the wheel itself there is no stop button. If I had to pay for moves, it would say so with the amount under the wheel .. This is the App in Windows 10 ... Hopefully they can fix this without needing to redownload the game again ... Just did an update on it a couple of days ago ... And why is the Win Free Moves not available when the game is played on Facebook ? ? ?

• LeslieSLeslieS Posts: 2
    I am having this same problem as well; wheel won't finish loading and no stop button. What is the solution?
  • evymonevymon Posts: 1
    same issue = the free moves spinner just says loading
  • LeslieSLeslieS Posts: 2
    Still having this problem.  I haven't had the free spin for weeks.  Nor can I access gold bars to contine the game.  Getting the same
  • nancho15nancho15 Posts: 5
    Hello, I wanted to report a malfunctioning bonus wheel. It just keeps spinning and the stop button is not available for a little more than a month now. I'm playing on my Samsung J7 Neo and my app ia uo to date. I have read the treads and this problem seems to have occured already. How do I solve this?