💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Can't see Sugar Drop "C" on icons labeled as HARD.

I play on iPhone, so it might be different on other platforms...but players can't see Sugar Drop "C" on levels labeled as HARD or above.  The only way to see if it's a Sugar Drop level is to click on the level and then back out if it is not.  Please make it so that players will know just by looking at the level's icon. 

Thanks for listening!

4 votes

Declined · Last Updated

No traction for this idea - closing this idea. You can create a new one but be sure to check if there is already an existing one. You can find the most popular ideas by sorting out the ideas according to "TOP" ideas.

Comments

• Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    I use a jewlers monical to see them and the numbers also. I completely agree.  It’s strange that they can make these absolutely giant banners that cover everything but they can’t make a large enough play button .
  • leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    Unfortunately, King did not listen to the plea.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager

This idea is falling behind on the list of ideas so I'm going to close this one. 

If you change the list from "HOT" to "TOP" you can see what ideas are getting the most traction and you can consider upvoting them. I'll move this idea to our archive in 24 hours. 

Thanks for understanding and have a Sweet day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?